Turn on thread page Beta

Visual studio scammers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am very very lucky i uploaded an image of myself to models own uk and they got someone from visual studios to contact me saying i am a successful applicant and ive been shortlisted for a photo shoot if i pay the £50 deposit it is fully refundable if you cancel within 7 days notice. I gave then 15days and they emailed saying i didnt give them 7 days so therefor my moneys been kept. Im resolving this with my bank its disgusting what they are doing please dont give any money!! They keep it and block emails and calls from you *******s !
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    For a second I thought you were talking about one of the most popular software out there created by microsoft, my mistake.. just gonna make my way out of this thread

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.