The Student Room Group

Does the Collins Cambridge IGCSE Combined Science Student Book contain all informatio

One of the IGCSE subjects I am studying is Combined Science 0653, and I have two textbooks in which I am studying from. The Cambridge Collins IGCSE Combined Science Student book, and The Combined and Co-ordinated Sciences Coursebook.

The Collins Student Book contains a lot less information, and doesn't go as in depth as The Combined and Co-ordinated Sciences Coursebook (which contains many more topics and chapters and it's hard to tell which are specifically for Co-ordinated Science and for just Combined) and I just wanted to ask if I were to JUST study The Cambridge Collins IGCSE Combined Science Student's book, would it contain all the information and support the full syllabus for my examination in 2019? It says it is endorsed for full syllabus coverage, though it also says it is a Student's Book, so I'm not sure if that implies I need additional resources and information to prepare me for the exam.

I would really appreciate the help if anyone else has done/is also studying for the 0653 examination in 2019, and would be able to answer my question.

Thank you so much, and have a lovely day ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending