rbooth93
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has applied to Queen's University Belfast for their PGCE 2019 entry??

I've applied for the Science PGCE (speciality is Physics). This is my second time applying, I applied 4 years ago before the start of my PhD and now that I'm finishing that up, I'm still passionate as ever about teaching so going for it again!!

So if you have applied please leave a reply!! Would be great to hear from people in the same boat.
Student Roost Belfast
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! We’ve got a huge announcement to make. We’ve launched our new prices for 2019/20 and we’ve got some amazing offers running on our website. You could receive a £150 voucher for referring a friend or get up to a £750* discount for booking with us early.

For more information, please check out our website: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/belfast
Caoimhe33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiya, I’ve an interview with Queens Belfast for a PGCE in IT, and I’m looking some help with the interview questions, what are they like? Thanks
Get into Teaching
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Caoimhe33,

For help with interviews, please do go to the getintoteaching website if you haven't already and ask for a Teacher Training Adviser, or call 0800 389 2500. You will then receive an adviser who is an experienced teacher who can help and support you through it all.
Hope this helps
Olivia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise