Interview Coach
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thomches)
Anyone done this yet?
Hey thomches!

We provide video interviewing technology to employers, is there anything we can help you with?

................................ ................................ ................................ .
Shortlist.Me is a platform where you can prepare, practice and improve your interview skills to get ahead of your competition. We’re interviewing experts and here to help you, so ask away! Image
Maddiie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is that after the tests?
mazaher abbas
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Looking for the same.
amysade
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I've just received a video interview invite! I have 3 days to complete it. How was yours and would you mind sharing what sort of questions were asked? Thanks, Amy
Josiah1995
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I'm literally in the same position, did you managed to get any questions
pear1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just did the video interview. There were 7 questions, all motivation/competency based. You have 1 minute to prepare your answer and 3 minutes to answer.

I can't remember the questions exactly but brush up on motivations like why Santander and why this specific field.

They also asked something along the line of "What are some of the biggest challenges you think you will face in this job role?"

And "What do you think are the biggest risk facing Santander today?"
terminator222
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks All the best with your application!
HEHE112
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the Digital Tech Apprenticeship and done my video interview, got one email after that asking to confirm if i could work in milton keynes. Was wondering if anyone else got the same email or different email such as invitation to the next stage.
jazzyjinks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completed the video interview a few days ago for the corporate and commercial banking degree apprenticeship. Anyone heard back yet from the video interview?
RossisXI
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you get unlimited time to answer the questions?
charlxxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ff
Last edited by charlxxxx; 1 year ago
charlxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jazzyjinks)
I completed the video interview a few days ago for the corporate and commercial banking degree apprenticeship. Anyone heard back yet from the video interview?
I've just been invited for this interview, what kind of things did they ask?
jazzyjinks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by charlxxxx)
I've just been invited for this interview, what kind of things did they ask?
I did mine 1st Jan so I can’t remember now! I haven’t heard back from my video interview as of yet. I did remember mine not going so well though.
RossisXI
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jazzyjinks)
I did mine 1st Jan so I can’t remember now! I haven’t heard back from my video interview as of yet. I did remember mine not going so well though.
Do they give you unlimited time to answer it? And is it one where you have to record it
charlxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RossisXI)
Do they give you unlimited time to answer it? And is it one where you have to record it
It says in my email you're given 3 minutes to answer each question, by the sound of it I think you just record your answers to pre recorded questions?
jazzyjinks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by charlxxxx)
It says in my email you're given 3 minutes to answer each question, by the sound of it I think you just record your answers to pre recorded questions?
Exactly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did mine end of December, heard back this week that I have an assessment centre in 2 weeks.
manu10
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What role and grad/Intern ?

Congrats!

Also if anyone has had an AC can you let me know if you've been told yet whether you've been rejected/accepted

Thanks
(Original post by 202020192018)
Did mine end of December, heard back this week that I have an assessment centre in 2 weeks.
jazzyjinks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 202020192018)
Well done!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.83%
I don't have everything I need (92)
38.17%

Watched Threads