Studentboy77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I’m looking to write an extended lit review for my dissertation however I’m struggling to find a concreate topic. I want to talk about volunteering at sporting events, if there are benefits, satisfaction and fulfilment. However it’s hard to come up with a question that will offer arguments for and against etc. Could anyone help me out? Thanks.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Studentboy77)
Hi I’m looking to write an extended lit review for my dissertation however I’m struggling to find a concreate topic. I want to talk about volunteering at sporting events, if there are benefits, satisfaction and fulfilment. However it’s hard to come up with a question that will offer arguments for and against etc. Could anyone help me out? Thanks.
Hi Studentboy77

Have you been given a dissertation tutor to discuss this with? It'll be worth discussing with them what you want to base your topic on and come up with a title from there?

If you haven't done so already, it might also be a good idea to do some background research on the topic you want to write about e.g. statistics on volunteering at sporting events etc. This could also give you a better idea on what to base your dissertation on.

You may find that as you write your dissertation your title may change depending on the research you make, mine changed about three times!

Hope this helps
Ryhan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.69%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (65)
26.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed