carol0723
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am struggling to know what to put as recommendations in my illustrated report as I have never done one before. Can anyone help. It is due tomorrow.
It is all about cell biology but unsure what recommendations I could make.
haldg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by carol0723)
I am struggling to know what to put as recommendations in my illustrated report as I have never done one before. Can anyone help. It is due tomorrow.
It is all about cell biology but unsure what recommendations I could make.
recommendations can be such as using a physical dictionary so it becomes less time consuming as a online one can loose the tabs and where exactly you were on a certain tab..
Bubbleuk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
In future, it is recommended that research is delved beyond the bounds of initial web articles. It may have been useful to delve further into the theory behind cell biology to further understand what a cell is and how they were initially discovered. Some of the research material was difficult to understand and read due to a lack of understanding of certain mentioned processes which meant some wasted time having to also research the meaning of those words. Had a back-to-basics approach been used initially, there may have been a greater understanding present initially rather than wasting important time set aside for writing the report. A dictionary would also be another recommendation for the future. There are a vast amount of technical words used in cell biology literature and it was extremely difficult to filter between a mass of web pages and link as well as an online dictionary. Having a physical copy to hand may have been quicker and easier than and there may have been less risk involved in terms of losing places after clicking onto other links and tabs. This is an example, but make sure if using this to put into own words
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (155)
14.47%
I'm not sure (46)
4.3%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (319)
29.79%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.8%
I'm not a current university student (521)
48.65%

Watched Threads