Kiwi1214
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, but I'm currently going through a process with action fraud so I'm seeing how it goes i really hope i do get it back i feel devastated
(Original post by PIE243)
Has anyone been successful with getting there money back?
PIE243
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How much did you pay them?
(Original post by Kiwi1214)
No, but I'm currently going through a process with action fraud so I'm seeing how it goes i really hope i do get it back i feel devastated
Kiwi1214
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
£600, yes it was stupid now i see that but i fell under there spell..
scambuster
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you need help contact me via email as i used to work there myself , when finding out what they were really doing i left and now looking to take them down too !! what they do is morally wrong and something needs to be done !!
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well I paid £500, you're not alone
(Original post by Kiwi1214)
£600, yes it was stupid now i see that but i fell under there spell..
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You used to work at the one on abbey road?
(Original post by scambuster)
if you need help contact me via email as i used to work there myself , when finding out what they were really doing i left and now looking to take them down too !! what they do is morally wrong and something needs to be done !!
Kiwi1214
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Okay, not good but I'm happy that I'm not alone
Well I paid £500, you're not alone
Littlewalms25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe I may have been taken for a fool. How do I complain or take this further?
Littlewalms25
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone heard about agency called bookings management , amazedmodels or TMMC the model management? Which charge you huge amount for images to your portfolio ? Leeds, Manchester, London? Please share your story with me as I think been a victim of Fraud and Scam yesterday in Leeds.
I believe I have also been a victim and will be reporting them tomorrow for fraud, I suggest you do the same.
blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone heard about agency called bookings management , amazedmodels or TMMC the model management? Which charge you huge amount for images to your portfolio ? Leeds, Manchester, London? Please share your story with me as I think been a victim of Fraud and Scam yesterday in Leeds.
The rule is, if you have to pay them money, they're a scam.
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can try action fraud and disputing payment with your card company
(Original post by Littlewalms25)
I believe I may have been taken for a fool. How do I complain or take this further?
Niky Safir
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The same happened with me
Niky Safir
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If someone find out how to get a refund from them write here
(Original post by Littlewalms25)
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There is no way to get a refund. They've been doing it for years so they know how to cover their backs pretty well. The best you can do is move on and believe in karma
Ger9292
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can you please explain what they really do ? zi just payed £290 two days ago and reading all these comments is really heartbreaking
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well, they take you into the office after taking your pictures and tell you that they have a number of agencies ready to work with you. Tell you that they already have jobs that you're well suited for already only if you'll pay for a portfolio. You pay what ever amount they decide to charge, they pass your "website" to the agencies (which are still another branch of them) these agencies ask for more money to put you on their website, if you're gullible enough you pay again and then you never hear from them. If you challenge them and ask for your money back they tell you you paid for the pictures they took not for their services. Which is kinda true cos they sent you a link to your pictures and also an email saying "thanks for paying for your images"
(Original post by Ger9292)
can you please explain what they really do ? zi just payed £290 two days ago and reading all these comments is really heartbreaking
Hsissi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by scambuster)
Please I need your help I tried to email you but you didn’t respond. Please reply. Many thanks
Lishad34
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, have just gone through the same thing and I am wondering what do?!? I have paid £400 cash. Heartbroken please someone get back to me!!
PIE243
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cash was definitely the wrong way to go. Sorry it's gone
(Original post by Lishad34)
Hi, have just gone through the same thing and I am wondering what do?!? I have paid £400 cash. Heartbroken please someone get back to me!!
Lishad34
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They created this ‘website’ and ‘portfolio’ then emailed me today for a ‘telephone assessment’ then they wanted a ‘£99 subscription’ for the year they said for me to ring back and I never did i then received text messages and emails! Biggest scam ever!!!!!
Cash was definitely the wrong way to go. Sorry it's gone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.07%
Look for a job (19)
3.51%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.06%
Take a year out (96)
17.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.09%

Watched Threads