The Student Room Group

Two out of three drivers unaware of mobile penalties

I find it crazy that many drivers don't know about the bigger mobile penalties, do you think there should be more enforcement?.
Yes I do think that there should be more enforcement but there simply isn't enough coppers on the ground . It's 6 points on your licence if you get caught and some young women think that it's ok to chat at traffic lights ( on facebook) because the vehicle is stopped. 95% of young drivers drive their vehicles far too close to the vehicle ahead and have little consideration for wet road surfaces and inclement weather. They also do not give themselves enough time for the morning commute . It's the proverbial 'rat race' to an early heart attack or life changing car crash . Some people have no consideration for the damge and injury they are inflicting on others by their inconsideration behind the wheel. Its all about the money , power and brand name these days ....
Reply 2
Original post by Johnny English
Yes I do think that there should be more enforcement but there simply isn't enough coppers on the ground . It's 6 points on your licence if you get caught and some young women think that it's ok to chat at traffic lights ( on facebook) because the vehicle is stopped. 95% of young drivers drive their vehicles far too close to the vehicle ahead and have little consideration for wet road surfaces and inclement weather. They also do not give themselves enough time for the morning commute . It's the proverbial 'rat race' to an early heart attack or life changing car crash . Some people have no consideration for the damge and injury they are inflicting on others by their inconsideration behind the wheel. Its all about the money , power and brand name these days ....

geeez. You already said it all. I'll jus say I agree.
Coffins are plain simple affairs ....😈😁

BMW and Mercedes dunner make them .
It's far more enjoyable and pleasant driving slowly . It's more comfortable and less stressful for the passenger's too . It also saves you money and your car will last much longer . I don't see the necessity to race around like a maniac .
I'll have to go now. ...I'm late for work...😉😮

Quick Reply