Re: Help I’m a mess!!!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep)
Hello,

I am so so sorry to hear this - sounds like you're having a really rough time and really need a hug! First of all, take a breath - sounds like you hae a lot of weight on your shoulders and you just need to take a moment to pause and centre yourself. You are not worthless. You are unique and wonderful and fierce and strong and loved - whatever you are in the middle of now, you are so very incredibly loved and people would miss you, it would hurt.

It sounds like you need someone to talk to, I know you said you want to become numb and that's a totally normal coping strategy. However, I think that speaking to someone would help you process and clear your head - which could actually help you begin to heal, rather than becoming numb. Numbness is like pressing pause, it stops you feeling for a short while but it will unpause at some point and you will have to process and it could hurt you more? If you talk to someone and express all this emotion, you can release it all and start to heal instead?

I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, but trust me, as someone who's been through the storm - there is another side to reach, and it's pretty beautiful.

Look after yourself - you are not worthless, you are totally valuable and you deserve an incredible life, so go out there and grab it!

Abbi
Thank you so much for your advice,I appreciate it,ur words have spoke more than a thousands of minds. I’m not used to the whole “be there for you” see I’m only a 15 yr old girl and my whole life nobody has said anything like that except that I’m being stupid or being ignored,once again thank you ur words have truly inspired me🙂x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you so much for your advice,I appreciate it,ur words have spoke more than a thousands of minds. I’m not used to the whole “be there for you” see I’m only a 15 yr old girl and my whole life nobody has said anything like that except that I’m being stupid or being ignored,once again thank you ur words have truly inspired me🙂x
I’m so glad to hear that, I really truly mean this. You, yourself, are totally unique and the world needs you so much. Look after yourself, lovely girl - you utterly deserve the best! You’re not stupid, you are wonderful and fierce and you will get through this and you will shine!

If you ever need a listening ear or a rambling pep talk, please feel free to message - and take care, be careful and loving with yourself! No one has got your back more than you do!

Abbi

Student Rep, University of Huddersfield
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.64%
No (602)
72.36%

Watched Threads