The Student Room Group

Can guys fake it?

just wondering

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course
Definitely. I'm sure my boyfriend has done it once or twice. Not really sure why!
Reply 3
Original post by Muhra
Of course

But how?????
Pretty easy tbh I faked it for a year with my ex
Original post by anonymous
pretty easy tbh i faked it for a year with my ex

savageeeeee
Original post by Anonymous
just wondering

Anything can be faked by anyone.
just wondering

Have you ever heard of edging? Meaning to be right on the 'edge' where you're about to c*m, but having sufficient self control that you can stay at the edge without going over it. We can do that inside a girl. Often it'll seem a lot like we're actually having an orgasm, but we haven't ejaculated and will keep f*cking.
Reply 8
just wondering

I've faked it before, but I am usually honest with the girl and tell her that I can't *** with a condom on, and they're always cool with it, so I see no problem

Sometimes I can't *** with no condom on, maybe because of stress or because I was tired, but I tell them how I'm feeling at the time and they're cool with it

I think it's important to be honest, to make sure the girl doesn't think she's the problem (she's not attractive enough etc.)
Reply 9
there's no need to fake it if you last 30 seconds.
Yes.
But few seem to talk or complain about faking it the way that women do.
I suspect guys don't feel obligated to, if there's satisfaction or medical issues they won't stick around and pretend to be polite.
Yeah. If the girl is wet enough you can't really tell whether they've ejaculated or not as all the "wetness" would mix together anyway.
Reply 12
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Yeah. If the girl is wet enough you can't really tell whether they've ejaculated or not as all the "wetness" would mix together anyway.

That's why you have to stuff your fingers in her pussy and finger bang her until she squirts , that way she can't fake her orgasm 😑
Reply 13
Yes guys can fake orgasm especially with a condom on. It also gets confusing if a guy has one of those false orgasms (i'm not sure what they're called) where the muscles in your sex organs like your penis and the epididymis contract like you're about to bust a nut but no *** actually comes out. IDK if any other guys have ever had that experience but I have and it's one of the most annoying things ever , it pisses me off so much 😑
Reply 14
Original post by insouciancedward
Have you ever heard of edging? Meaning to be right on the 'edge' where you're about to c*m, but having sufficient self control that you can stay at the edge without going over it. We can do that inside a girl. Often it'll seem a lot like we're actually having an orgasm, but we haven't ejaculated and will keep f*cking.

Isn't that meant to be pretty difficult to do, and requires a lot of practise?
Original post by ron202
That's why you have to stuff your fingers in her pussy and finger bang her until she squirts , that way she can't fake her orgasm 😑

That doesn't make any sense. A girl can always fake her orgasm, as there is no obvious physical sign that would be missing. All I was saying is that if a penis is in a moist environment, it is sufficiently moist upon leaving the vagina to make an ejaculation believable, whether one actually occurred or not.
Original post by Zuruaua
Isn't that meant to be pretty difficult to do, and requires a lot of practise?

No to both questions, for me at least. I have no idea about other guys but I can't really see anybody finding it particularly difficult.

Mind you though, it does depend to some extent on the partner you're in bed with. I'll find it more difficult to hold back from going over the edge with a girl if she's close to my preferences in terms of looks, if she's super enthusiastic about pleasing me and she's a dirty talker. I'll still do it a few times, but probably not for as long. For a guy like me, girls like that are few and far between anyhow.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
That doesn't make any sense. A girl can always fake her orgasm, as there is no obvious physical sign that would be missing. All I was saying is that if a penis is in a moist environment, it is sufficiently moist upon leaving the vagina to make an ejaculation believable, whether one actually occurred or not.

Not to get too graphic cos children are reading this but I've had nearly dry orgasms after having finished 10 or so times during that day.
Reply 18
Original post by insouciancedward
No to both questions, for me at least. I have no idea about other guys but I can't really see anybody finding it particularly difficult.

Mind you though, it does depend to some extent on the partner you're in bed with. I'll find it more difficult to hold back from going over the edge with a girl if she's close to my preferences in terms of looks, if she's super enthusiastic about pleasing me and she's a dirty talker. I'll still do it a few times, but probably not for as long. For a guy like me, girls like that are few and far between anyhow.

Oh ok I see. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. I remember reading about this once. If you say you can do it a few times then it's not the same thing I was thinking about. When you get to the edge do you have to stop and then you can start again?
Yes... but you feel if they do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending