Can I send a different personal statement to the one on UCAS? (BCU) Watch

anonymous21123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I had a quick query, I basically am highly interested in applying to the foundation radiography course offered by the university, as I do not have the typical grades for radiography I haven’t applied to radiography on ucas so my personal statement is not for radiography, is it possible to apply to the course and send a separate personal statement through email?
Last edited by anonymous21123; 1 year ago
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can contact the university and ask, but I think it might be unlikely (but only they can confirm for certain). In UCAS Clearing universities often accept alternate personal statements however (you will call to enquire about places and they may ask you to email a personal statement), so you can wait and see if that course is in clearing nearer results day potentially (not guarantees either way though). I'm not sure if you can add/change a personal statement when using UCAS Adjustment (if you get higher than your predicted grades/the required grades for your firm choice), so that may or may not be another avenue.
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anonymous21123)
I had a quick query, I basically am highly interested in applying to the foundation radiography course offered by the university, as I do not have the typical grades for radiography I haven’t applied to radiography on ucas so my personal statement is not for radiography, is it possible to apply to the course and send a separate personal statement through email?
Hi!

We'd suggest chatting to our course enquiries team who will be able to answer any questions you have, you can complete this online form or call them on 0121 331 5595.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (68)
54.84%
No (21)
16.94%
I'm not old enough (35)
28.23%

Watched Threads