The Student Room Group

Does this make me a sociopath?

Someone I knew on my street died in a car crash a few days ago and everyone in my family gasped and got upset. But I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't even care. I have this nonchalant demeanour about death if I hear someone passed away in the news I normally feel empty about it.

Does being desensitized to the deaths of others make me a sociopath?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Free Server
Someone I knew on my street died in a car crash a few days ago and everyone in my family gasped and got upset. But I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't even care. I have this nonchalant demeanour about death if I hear someone passed away in the news I normally feel empty about it.

i know that you really want me to say yes but... no. next.
If you have to ask if you’re a sociopath, then you’re probably not a sociopath
Reply 3
You just sound like a wannabe edgy teen tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by Pathway
You just sound like a wannabe edgy teen tbh.

What do you mean "Wannabe"?
Reply 5
I don't need your approval bish. I know I am. About I really want you to say yes. How about you suck my balls instead?

if you were, you wouldn't care about being one in the first place, sweetie. and you clearly do. aw but i only do it with attractive men, sorry

Different people have different reactions to death or trauma. Some people don’t talk about it at all and avoid it completely. Others deal with it as society expects. Just because your way of dealing with it is not the whole crying + yelling + depressing thing, does not mean you’re a sociopath.
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
if you were, you wouldn't care about being one in the first place, sweetie. and you clearly do. aw but i only do it with attractive men, sorry

I am very attractive and very well endowed as well. Ask your mum she would know, sweetie.
Reply 8
I am very attractive and very well endowed as well. Ask your mum she would know, sweetie.

really, mr nonchalant. why do i not believe you, hmm? my sixth sense says... you are a liar. and not a sociopath.... i can spot one a mile away.
Reply 9
Original post by Ciel.
really, mr nonchalant. why do i not believe you, hmm? my sixth sense says... you are a liar. and not a sociopath.... i can spot one a mile away.

You really are the definition of cringe LMAO
Reply 10
Original post by patry27
You really are the definition of cringe LMAO

do you know what the real definition of cringe is? not knowing how to manage your own closed bank account..... next?
Original post by Ciel.

You don't believe me because you have not even seen me you imbecile. And if you are judging a stranger who you've never met before then that says a lot more about you than me.

But ask your mum she's seen me.
Reply 12
You don't believe me because you have not even seen me you imbecile. And if you are judging a stranger who you've never met before then that says a lot more about you than me.

ooh, sue me for judging a wannabe-sociopath. poor thing, do you get bullied in school? is that why?
Reply 13

making mum jokes in 2018 smh

Some people act the same way to things like this, so I'm not sure whether your a sociopath or not, I have no psychology degree...
Original post by Ciel.
do you know what the real definition of cringe is? not knowing how to manage your own closed bank account..... next?

That moment when you have to go through someone entire profile to find something about them LOL. I don't think you understand what cringe is btw. :smile: Loser xo
Original post by Ciel.
ooh, sue me for judging a wannabe-sociopath. poor thing, do you get bullied in school? is that why?

Loool at me getting bullied at school:rofl2:. And this is coming from a gay guy who gets bullied every night from strange men.
(edited 5 years ago)
Loool at me getting bullied at school:rofl2:. And this is coming from a gay guy who gets bullied every night from strange men.

Watch out, he only talks to attractive guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 18
Original post by patry27
That moment when you have to go through someone entire profile to find something about them LOL. I don't think you understand what cringe is btw. :smile: Loser xo

aw, i love going through profiles, TSRians are fascinating creatures, don't judge me. 🙄

hit the nerve, eh? i do? where? i'm not even in high school anymore, time sure flies.
Original post by Ciel.
aw, i love going through profiles, TSRians are fascinating creatures, don't judge me. 🙄

hit the nerve, eh? i do? where? i'm not even in high school anymore, time sure flies.

The fact that you remember something from my profile from 2 months ago literally shows how weird you are.

Quick Reply

Latest