I don’t know what’s wrong with my vagina?!

Watch
Douns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for a year and it’s been fine, nothings gone wrong. And right now, it’s been 3 weeks and I can’t have his **** in me without it hurting. I’ve tried inserting a finger and it feels inflamed, very sore and hurts when touched. I don’t think it’s an STI because we haven’t had sex with anyone but eachother but it could be an infection, maybe he was too rough and it got infected? I’m in a situation where it’s hard for me to go to the Gp or see a doctor because my parents don’t know about us, so it’s very tricky to get some help, but what can I do? I want to be able to have sex again and I don’t want it to hurt loke that when I’ve done it countless numbers of times without hurting. I’m 17 if that makes any difference x
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Douns)
I don’t think it’s an STI because we haven’t had sex with anyone but eachother
mmmmmHM :cyber:
Douns
Rep:
?
Wdymmm mmmhm, we lost our virginities to eachother last year 😂
patry27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Probably just got an infection. The real question is why do your parents not know about you guys after a year LMAO somethings not adding up
heartinablender
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you can still go to a sexual health clinic and make an appointment without your parents knowing, just google your nearest one. sounds like you might have a UTI.
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by heartinablender)
you can still go to a sexual health clinic and make an appointment without your parents knowing, just google your nearest one. sounds like you might have a UTI.
Would a sexual health clinic find out what’s wrong? Can you explain what a UTI is too please?
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
your fetus is tryn get out
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by patry27)
Probably just got an infection. The real question is why do your parents not know about you guys after a year LMAO somethings not adding up
It’s a sticky one 😂 my parents are really religious so I can’t have a boyfriend😔 but I’m in love so what can I do...
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by I'mComingOxford)
your fetus is tryn get out
Hahahhaa not funnnyyyyyy
CityofMud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
just phone your gp and make an appointment? it is all confidential
Do this and please don’t delay
Douns
Rep:
?
just phone your gp and make an appointment? it is all confidential
It’s not that easy, my parents know where I am all the time cause I get tracked 😬 so I can’t lie about where I am...
Nilesh32
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not much sure. Maybe something is wrong there. You should check your vagina to see there is a scar or something like that.
heartinablender
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Douns)
Would a sexual health clinic find out what’s wrong? Can you explain what a UTI is too please?
yes, they're also called STI clinics and can test for sexually transmitted infections, as well as helping with birth control and stuff.

a UTI is a urinary tract infection, pretty common and nothing serious, but can help be prevented by peeing after sex..

this link might help you : https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-...an-sti-clinic/
Last edited by heartinablender; 1 year ago
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nilesh32)
Not much sure. Maybe something is wrong there. You should check your vagina to see there is a scar or something like that.
It feels more bumpy than usual and kind of inflamed and sensitive to the touch and it’s pretty high up in there. But no clear scar that I can feel.
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Douns)
It’s not that easy, my parents know where I am all the time cause I get tracked 😬 so I can’t lie about where I am...
how the hell have you had a boyfriend for a year without them knowing??
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by heartinablender)
yes, they're also called STI clinics and can test for sexually transmitted infections, as well as helping with birth control and stuff.

a UTI is a urinary tract infection, pretty common and nothing serious, but can help be prevented by peeing after sex..

this link might help you : https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-...an-sti-clinic/
I’ve seen symptoms of UTIs and it’s very unlikely because it doesn’t hurt or feel weird when I pee, but still possible.
Douns
Rep:
?
find a way to do it without getting tracked?

what are you under house arrest or something? lol
It’s complicated, no house arrest lol, but I can’t lie about where I am.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Douns)
It’s a sticky one 😂
Probably the wrong choice of words for this thread...
Nilesh32
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Douns)
It feels more bumpy than usual and kind of inflamed and sensitive to the touch and it’s pretty high up in there. But no clear scar that I can feel.
This may not be seen in a naked eye. Rather you should try medical science. I thinks this would be better.
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Probably the wrong choice of words for this thread...
Loooool oops
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (282)
15.26%
Uncertainty around my education (289)
15.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (184)
9.96%
Isolating with family (131)
7.09%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (85)
4.6%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (154)
8.33%
Loneliness (183)
9.9%
Financial worries (76)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (170)
9.2%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.14%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (162)
8.77%

Watched Threads