I don’t know what’s wrong with my vagina?! Watch

Nilesh32
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Douns)
It feels more bumpy than usual and kind of inflamed and sensitive to the touch and it’s pretty high up in there. But no clear scar that I can feel.
This may not be seen in a naked eye. Rather you should try medical science. I thinks this would be better.
Douns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Probably the wrong choice of words for this thread...
Loooool oops
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
You don’t need your parents to go to a gp appointment. I’m sure you are able to go by yourself
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nilesh32)
This may not be seen in a naked eye. Rather you should try medical science. I thinks this would be better.
Yh you’re right. I’m just guessing things, I’ll try get it checked out.
patry27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well, considering your parents are so religious you can't tell them about your boyfriend and that they track you, has me worried...
heartinablender
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Douns)
I’ve seen symptoms of UTIs and it’s very unlikely because it doesn’t hurt or feel weird when I pee, but still possible.
well, whatever it is, the sti clinic can help figure it out. you could find your nearest clinic amd tell your parents you're going somewhere near it (e. g if it's next to a library or something).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by patry27)
Well, considering your parents are so religious you can't tell them about your boyfriend and that they track you, has me worried...
Its a hard situation what can I do...this thread is about my sexual health and not my personal life
Douns
Rep:
?
(Original post by heartinablender)
well, whatever it is, the sti clinic can help figure it out. you could find your nearest clinic amd tell your parents you're going somewhere near it (e. g if it's next to a library or something).
Thank you, there’s a sexual health clinic, next to my local library. I’ll just make an appointment after school and go then x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads