The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression is a lie.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obolinda
I can say that, I know what being suicidal feels like. I said more times than not.

You're not making any sense.

Ok.... and i'm thankful you overcame that bout and i hope it never happens again. Does not change the fact that you or i do not know all the detials about every single suicide and what led to it.
Original post by EnglishKoreanman
Yes. I, too, have experienced this at a young age. After watching 10 episodes of Rick and Morty, I felt my very being transcend into something inhuman. In order to live among these people, I have had to suppress my very intellectual brain from incinerating those less intelligent than me... O what a mighty struggle!

I feel as though, i have been blessed with super-.....hmmmm
i believe i transcend all things human with the level of Rick and Morty i have internalised (it reaches a level where you simply do not watch rick and morty you internalise or assimilate it) cue the evil morty song
Original post by Trapmoneybenny
Does not change the fact that you or i do not know all the detials about every single suicide and what led to it.

Yes because being suicidal includes feeling ppl will be better off without you not trying to purposely burden ppl. Of course this is just a generalisations based on the premise that the person is suicidal(as I've said before). I guess a person could kill themselves for religious reasons or to hurt somebody.
Yes because being suicidal includes feeling ppl will be better off without you not trying to purposely burden ppl. Of course this is just a generalisations based on the premise that the person is suicidal(as I've said before). I guess a person could kill themselves for religious reasons or to hurt somebody.

ahh....people have killed themselves for religious reasons many many many times before. You heard about the Jim Jones thing back in the 80s or 70s? that was mind-boggling, to hurt somebody else...that takes a diabolical and truly evil mind, i couldn't even fathom it if i tried to.

But in al honesty i never tried or meant to trivialise suicide.

My trauma therapist wrote in a letter to my GP that I was at risk of suicide but that my family was a ‘protective factor’. I was diagnosed in 1963 when I was 15.
Original post by Seamus123
My trauma therapist wrote in a letter to my GP that I was at risk of suicide but that my family was a ‘protective factor’. I was diagnosed in 1963 when I was 15.

Oh ok, right.

Latest

Trending

Trending