The Student Room Group

Help! Why is he acting like this after what he said to me?

I texted my ex boyfriend that i miss him, I asked if he missed me he said he'll think of m me time to time or when he sees me at church but he remembers the arguments and clears his mind and he played hardball saying he was hurt etc, how would it be different this time around he didn't want to be hurt again etc (he wouldn't ask how it'd be different if he wasn't interested still?) he said he didn't want to be hurt again and I was fed up with it because despite everything he was playing hurt card I said things happened that shouldn't have and this time it would be different, after that convo a couple days past and before my trip i texted him saying despite everything i tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but it was useless. He said "ok i'm not going to argue with you, enjoy your trip". This was before I went on vacation. I didn't say anything else, I'm wondering if he was playing hurt expecting me to constantly try harder and get back with him which I didn't and now he's being nice to me. When I got back, I avoided looking at him at all, he passed by me leaving and winked at me then next couple times waited to leave church after me and caught up and said hi how are you. If he was so hurt and eveyrthing he said now why is he doing this?
Calm your tiddies mate and move on
Hmm.. there is something fishy going on.Why the wink and friendliness.You probably should move on and begin a new chapter.
P.s if he really liked you,he could've tried harder with you.I do not know the reason behind your break up but it's better to move on.

Good luck
Reply 3
Original post by ObedientBeliever
Hmm.. there is something fishy going on.Why the wink and friendliness.You probably should move on and begin a new chapter.
P.s if he really liked you,he could've tried harder with you.I do not know the reason behind your break up but it's better to move on.

Good luck

he did try hard, he made up everytime we got into a fight until he didn't anymore
Reply 4
he even cried for me once
Ok.spend time with him a little bit more but always be observant.Open your eyes:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ObedientBeliever
Ok.spend time with him a little bit more but always be observant.Open your eyes:smile:

But what my question is does he sound still interested?
I think so...If he cried for you.Give him a chance.
I have a question: Would you be happy to get back with him?
Reply 9
Original post by RickHendricks
I have a question: Would you be happy to get back with him?

Possibly yes because a lot of time has passed after the break up and I"ve looked within myself and changed too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending