Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yesterday in our form group we decided to do secret santa and i got this person and i really don't know what to get her because we're not really friends and we don't normally speak to each other and i don't know what to get her! I've asked around and people have said that she likes cats... any suggestions?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If she’s quite girly u could get her a makeup/body set otherwise chocolate is always safe
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueamaraxx)
    If she’s quite girly u could get her a makeup/body set otherwise chocolate is always safe
    ok thx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Chocolate, cat relate stuff(like Cat Keyrings, cat posters), makeup set, Shower set etc etc...

ReputationRep:
    Either go with peoples suggestions - there are a million cat-themed presents.

Or get something generic. edible, cute, christmassy, etc.

I wouldn't do make-up or shower stuff or anything like that. That sort of stuff for me is firstly a bit cliched, but secondly its not a present anyone opens and is surprised or amazed by.

If it were me, and I was back in school I would just walk around the christmas market in my town/city and pick something festive out.. or I would do something stupid like - if the limmit was £5.. get 500 1p sweets.. or something out of the box that people aren't expecting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Either go with peoples suggestions - there are a million cat-themed presents.

Or get something generic. edible, cute, christmassy, etc.

I wouldn't do make-up or shower stuff or anything like that. That sort of stuff for me is firstly a bit cliched, but secondly its not a present anyone opens and is surprised or amazed by.

If it were me, and I was back in school I would just walk around the christmas market in my town/city and pick something festive out.. or I would do something stupid like - if the limmit was £5.. get 500 1p sweets.. or something out of the box that people aren't expecting.
    that sounds like a good idea thx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by samanthawongx)
    yesterday in our form group we decided to do secret santa and i got this person and i really don't know what to get her because we're not really friends and we don't normally speak to each other and i don't know what to get her! I've asked around and people have said that she likes cats... any suggestions?
    Cadbury chocolate selection, chocolate bars, and terrys chocolate orange normapllly go down quite well.
    Supermarkets might sell some gifts which are cat related (however this maybe more for actual cats rather than people!).

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.