The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Is BPP a good university?

I have seen a degree apprenticeship and the degree provider is BPP. Is BPP a well-recognised uni and are they good university to be partnered with?
Yes.
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
Ahh the age old question!

Without going personally all you can do is read review sites, league tables and make sure to see how well your course is rated rather than solely the University!

Forums are good for gaging peoples opinions too. Help him out guys!
Any student considering the above question,

Firstly, for every student choosing a Uni depends on a number of issues. Besides every uni is different.

Some Uni has strength in some subject areas whereas others have strength in other areas.

BPP is certainly well-recognised as a Uni to prominent employers which is why I have chosen it for my professional qualification i.e. LPC. Hence, based on my personal experience, I can recommend BPP for professional qualifications, after all, BPP courses are tailored to ensure you are well prepared to hit the floor running as soon as joining work.

1. 97.1% of BPP University graduates* in employment were in highly skilled occupations 15 months after graduating.

2. BPP University ranks 1st Place against the Russell Group of 24 leading Universities for the number of UK Postgraduate Students who went into employment and are in Highly Skilled Occupations.

3. 96% of BPP Postgraduate Students progress into work that is highly skilled

Please check for more here: https://www.bpp.com/about-bpp/bpp-university/graduate-outcomes

All the best wishes with your future endeavours.
Best
Farzana
BPP Ambassador
LPC LLM student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending