The Student Room Group

bio chem maths a level?

I think I will have to take maths chem and bio a levels due to what I want to do in the future....I know it's a very popular combo so I have a few questions:

1) Which one do you find easiest?
2) How different are they to GCSEs?
3) How hard is it to do well in these subjects, when compared to other subjects such as geography or economics?
4) Biggest tip?

Thanks!
I do bio only from the list however bio has a lot of content and one one of my friends picked bio and chem and 2 other Alevels, she dropped bio as it was hard to manage with 3 other Alevels.She wanted to do computer science and did not need bio.I asked her if chem was ok and she said it has smaller content and it's manageable.
Original post by ObedientBeliever
I do bio only from the list however bio has a lot of content and one one of my friends picked bio and chem and 2 other Alevels, she dropped bio as it was hard to manage with 3 other Alevels.She wanted to do computer science and did not need bio.I asked her if chem was ok and she said it has smaller content and it's manageable.

this is so useful - thanks
Original post by anonymous2556
this is so useful - thanks

Your welcome.But if you are sure with the combo and enjoy these subjects then pick them! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest