Parcelforce 48hour Watch

Brooklynokami
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
apologies if ive posted in wrong forum!!

had a parcel dispatched to come, was dispatched yesterday under 48hr. does anyone have any experience on whether theyd deliver on the monday or tuesday? thank you!
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brooklynokami)

had a parcel dispatched to come, was dispatched yesterday under 48hr. does anyone have any experience on whether theyd deliver on the monday or tuesday? thank you!
I think Monday, but they should have given you a tracking number. I dont think Sunday will count. As they do Sat delivery then i think it can count.

https://www.parcelforce.com/sending-...o-day-delivery
Acsel
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brooklynokami)

Depends what time it was dispatched. I think 1pm is the cutoff for deliveries to meet standards such as next day delivery or 48 hour. Likewise, we don't know anything about the exact distances involved here. In the same part of the country, you can expect faster delivery and Royal Mail states delays may be experienced for some outlying areas. Regardless of that though, I would absolutely expect it to have arrived on or before Tuesday. Saturday and Monday would be the 2 days in a pre-1pm posting scenario and they don't stipulate working days (although you can be charged more for Saturday delivery). Even then, Sunday is still a day to get your parcel to the right sorting office even if you won't get post. So Monday isn't unreasonable. All you can do is be patient though, nothing you do will make it arrive sooner.
Brooklynokami
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
thank you guys for your help! fingers crossed I get it Monday! X
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed