Social work interview at Teesside Uni in December Watch

Louise123!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

Does anyone have a social work interview coming up in December 2018, at Teesside Uni?

Thanks 😊
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Louise123!)
Hi,

Does anyone have a social work interview coming up in December 2018, at Teesside Uni?

Thanks 😊
Hello

Best of luck with your interview

You should have received an interview guide from us with lots of information about what to expect. Hopefully you've had this . Please email us at [email protected] if you haven't!

Hope it all goes well.
JacquelynKerry
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, Does anyone have a social work interview coming up in December 2018, at Teesside Uni? Thanks 😊
Yes, I have an interview next week! Nervous
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JacquelynKerry)
Best of luck Jacquelyn!
CherylLT
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello Louise,

I have my interview at Teesside next week Feeling nervous but also excited to get one step closer.

Best of Luck 😀
Louise123!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Teesside University)
Best of luck Jacquelyn!

Hi,

I’m very nervous too! Especially about the written test. Do you feel well prepared for it? If so how?

Thanks
Louise123!
Rep:
?
(Original post by CherylLT)
Hello Louise,

I have my interview at Teesside next week Feeling nervous but also excited to get one step closer.

Best of Luck 😀
I’m excited! Just hoping my nerves don’t get the better of me! Like I said Jacquelyn it’s written test I’m dreading
Louise123!
Rep:
?
I’m excited! Just hoping my nerves don’t get the better of me! Like I said Jacquelyn it’s written test I’m dreading
Good luck to you too!
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I’m very nervous too! Especially about the written test. Do you feel well prepared for it? If so how?

Thanks
luckily we are doing an assignment now with the same type of scenario, I'm just going to practice summarising and analysing, we've had some 1 to 1s witg our tutor and I've also some books I can read that should be helpful. Fingers crossed for us both hopefully should be ok...obviously we wouldn't be expected to know absolutely everything about being a social worker otherwise we wouldn't be going to study it. My friend said just relax and be yourself l.
Louise123!
Rep:
?
luckily we are doing an assignment now with the same type of scenario, I'm just going to practice summarising and analysing, we've had some 1 to 1s witg our tutor and I've also some books I can read that should be helpful. Fingers crossed for us both hopefully should be ok...obviously we wouldn't be expected to know absolutely everything about being a social worker otherwise we wouldn't be going to study it. My friend said just relax and be yourself l.
Hi,
Ahh that’s good then! Yeah I’ve been practicing with articles, but it’s not easy. Exactly! If that was the case then we wouldn’t want to get on the degree. Yeah fingers crossed for us both. Are you local & is your interview on Wednesday?

Thanks
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
Ahh that’s good then! Yeah I’ve been practicing with articles, but it’s not easy. Exactly! If that was the case then we wouldn’t want to get on the degree. Yeah fingers crossed for us both. Are you local & is your interview on Wednesday?

Thanks
Yes I live about 15 minutes from Teesside uni, I have to be there for 9am on Wednesday. I checked the invite letter earlier and notices some bullet points were missing? Have you went back on to check it?
Louise123!
Rep:
?
Yes I live about 15 minutes from Teesside uni, I have to be there for 9am on Wednesday. I checked the invite letter earlier and notices some bullet points were missing? Have you went back on to check it?
Bloody hell, that's ideal! I'm about 20 minutes away. I've looked at the sheet and I've got 8 bullet points on the first sheet and 3 on the second. Do you still think there's some missing?
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, there is now only 4 on the first part and 3 on the second. should be a bit more helpful it doesn't look as scary anymore
Louise123!
Rep:
?
Yes, there is now only 4 on the first part and 3 on the second. should be a bit more helpful it doesn't look as scary anymore
So is that not the copy that was attached to your initial invite? If so where did you find the new one?
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I have the same as yours however couldn't find my print out so went back on the email and onto the link to print it again and there is some bullet points missing
Louise123!
Rep:
?
Yes I have the same as yours however couldn't find my print out so went back on the email and onto the link to print it again and there is some bullet points missing
I've just done the same, and I see exactly what you mean. Things are looking up!
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm gonna need a tequila, or 10 after this 🤣🤣 glad those other points have gone tho
CherylLT
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me and Jac are on the same course so prepared much in the same way. Your right it doesn’t look as frightening now and I am sure the panel are looking for potential and determination and not the finished product 😁 See you both Wednesday x
JacquelynKerry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
argh I cant stop thinking about it now hope I've done enough!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Mar '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Postgraduate
    Sat, 28 Mar '20

How are your mock exams going?