Turn on thread page Beta

WOW! Trump just wandered off stage, leaving the Argentinian president alone watch

Announcements

https://gfycat.com/RadiantQuarrelsomeBichonfrise

A staffer has to retrieve him :rofl:

Anyone know the context of this?

ReputationRep:
    It's the 2018 G20 Summit in Buenos Aires. He was supposed to stay for a group photo but he ran off, and a staffer had to follow him, AND the mic caught him saying "Get me out of here!"

ReputationRep:
    It's like a scene from a primary school nativity play where the four year old forgets he's got another line to say before Mary and Joseph come on stage.

ReputationRep:
    Ok?

Argentina, like they matter. all they do is run out of money and cry about the Falklands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    https://gfycat.com/RadiantQuarrelsomeBichonfrise

A staffer has to retrieve him :rofl:

Anyone know the context of this?
    He is great at wondering off stage. In fact, there is no one better at wondering off stage than him. He is also rude. Very rude. The rudest person in the world. In fact Donald J Trump is the rudest person in the world and if anyone disagrees... Fake News!

ReputationRep:
    Probably thought he was a Mexican.

ReputationRep:
    The world will never be the same after this!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Ok?

Argentina, like they matter. all they do is run out of money and cry about the Falklands
    And host the G20. It was for the end of summit photos in Buenos Aires.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I would try to escape too if I was at the summit. Probably extremely boring.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe his interpreter went off line? What... all I'm getting is gibberish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Ok?

In fairness they're still one of the most important countries in latin america, possibly the most, if Brazil keeps up its nice trajectory into the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    He barged a couple of other countries prime minister's out of the way recently on a stage to get to the front for the photo opportunity.
    I think he's hilarious.
    He reminds me of a mob boss turning up at a polite social event and nobody quite knows what to do when he starts dominating conversations like some silverback gorilla.
    😁

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.