The Student Room Group

River models/matrix digital fashion

Hi guys I’ve seen lots of posts about model scammers, need your help has anyone got work through or heard of river-models based in London the usual come to London hair and makeup done in corner of room, photos done, then persuaded to purchase photos for stupid money, and sign a contract there and then?????
Original post by Wulstans
Hi guys I’ve seen lots of posts about model scammers, need your help has anyone got work through or heard of river-models based in London the usual come to London hair and makeup done in corner of room, photos done, then persuaded to purchase photos for stupid money, and sign a contract there and then?????

RIVER MODELS ARE BIG SCAM\

SAME PEOPLE AS LONDON FASHION MODELS

They take your money and you never hear from them. Go to the Police
Reply 2
Have you experienced this?
they are big scammers breaking young girls dreams

avoid at all costs and go to your credit card company as they will steal your bank details and sell them
Do not pay anything to river models or matrix fashion

get your money back

cancel your cards

they will steal your money
Reply 5
Have cancelled card, rang head office,begging for refund, any ideas how to get out of 1) the modelling contract 2) the finance agreement for 375 for balance of portfolio
Have cancelled card, rang head office,begging for refund, any ideas how to get out of 1) the modelling contract 2) the finance agreement for 375 for balance of portfolio

Let your bank know you were scammed. It is fraud .
Reply 7
i have same problem did u get back your money and what about contract? i sign it before i read reviews 😞
Yes my daughter was scammed for £600

Yes I done this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending