?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
has anyone done the mock yet??? how was it
AestheticEnergy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Paper 1 was easier than Paper 2. For the second paper, you need to know what you did on your field studies and how secondary sources played a part in it. Other than that, it seemed easy to get a high grade in. Hopefully, I get a 7 or above! Good luck to you, if you haven't done it yet or got your results
HANANHZ124
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
(Original post by AestheticEnergy)
Paper 1 was easier than Paper 2. For the second paper, you need to know what you did on your field studies and how secondary sources played a part in it. Other than that, it seemed easy to get a high grade in. Hopefully, I get a 7 or above! Good luck to you, if you haven't done it yet or got your results
THANK YOUUUU im doing mine next week and im so scared thanks for the guidance
HANANHZ124
Rep:
?

idk if this is too much to ask and i dont mind if u say no but do u remember any of the big eight markers in paper 1 if not dont worry!
AestheticEnergy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HANANHZ124)
idk if this is too much to ask and i dont mind if u say no but do u remember any of the big eight markers in paper 1 if not dont worry!
Uh, yeah i think so. In Paper 1, you need to know a past Hurricane/Cyclone and discuss the responses (like how they prepared or responded) , You also need to know case studies of a developing country. The one i did was Mumbai, India, where you had to assess how globalisation affected the city/country. ooh Then in Section C of the paper, you have to write about a Megacity and how it's sustainable. Hope this info helped!
HANANHZ124
Rep:
?
Uh, yeah i think so. In Paper 1, you need to know a past Hurricane/Cyclone and discuss the responses (like how they prepared or responded) , You also need to know case studies of a developing country. The one i did was Mumbai, India, where you had to assess how globalisation affected the city/country. ooh Then in Section C of the paper, you have to write about a Megacity and how it's sustainable. Hope this info helped!
thanks for all the help i really appreciate it especially during these stressful times good luck to you on ur exams !
HANANHZ124
Rep:
?
when you say case study of developing country do you mean emerging as India isn't a developing country?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
30.16%
No (308)
69.84%

Watched Threads