The Student Room Group

What questions should I ask at my interview?

I have an interview at Oxford (for Japanese) on Wednesday and I'm trying to do a bit of prep. However, I'm kinda stuck on what I should ask them when they say "do you have any questions?" Any advice?
You don't need to ask anything at all :smile: asking a question will only help your case if it's perceptive and actually related to your interview rather than just asking a question for the sake of it.
Reply 2
You don't need to ask anything at all, and asking a question won't help your case even if it's perceptive and related to your interview (assuming we're not talking about questions that are part of the interview).

When interviewers ask you if you have any questions, it's to give you a chance to ask questions, not to give you an extra chance to impress.
Reply 3
Agree with the above, you absolutely don't have to ask questions. And don't ask questions that can be answered by the website or student helpers ie: what options can I take or how much time will I have for societies. You won't be marked down for those questions but there is no point to asking them in the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending