The Student Room Group

Lacking moneywise

I don’t have the time atm to get a proper job so does anyone know any way I could get money? I though about the sugar baby thing but I don’t want to have to do anything sexual in person.

I’m an 18 year old girl fyi
Original post by Nefaknd
I don’t have the time atm to get a proper job so does anyone know any way I could get money? I though about the sugar baby thing but I don’t want to have to do anything sexual in person.

I’m an 18 year old girl fyi

Gross, don't be a sugar baby. Maybe try getting a zero hours contract so you have flexibility?
Reply 2
Original post by Zaporizhia
Gross, don't be a sugar baby. Maybe try getting a zero hours contract so you have flexibility?

Yeah I could I just feel that would be so much extra stress then I need rn
Reply 3
"im not willing to work" but you "want money" haha u wish!
Reply 4
Original post by eez
"im not willing to work" but you "want money" haha u wish!

I mean is that not the aim? 😂
Reply 5
Original post by Nefaknd
I mean is that not the aim? 😂

so you want people to give you money - for free
If you don't have time for a regular job, look into casual, one off or zero contract jobs. You could also look into selling unwanted items you have to earn money or create a budget plan to organise your spending. If you have a talent, e.g. knitting, you could use this to make money using sites like Etsy or Facebook.
Reply 7
Original post by eez
so you want people to give you money - for free

Nah I’m kidding, I don’t have time to get a job at the minute because of extra classes on top of tutoring and school and just things like that so I was wondering if there was another way to earn money

Quick Reply

Latest