Why are my friends lying to me about revision? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So basically, I have a couple of friends that are super smart but always say they never study then they get like...an 8 in the exam. They constantly lie about unnecessary stuff so they can benefit from it. These friends are also the ones that hide the fact they applied to a good school until the deadline is over which makes me pretty angry...like why?? Does anyone else have this issue??
harveyhump
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Get some new friends
CarrotsEatChu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If they're doing it to lower your self-confidence or something of the sort, you might want to consider cutting ties. If they're lying about trivial matters to seem better than you, they're obviously not good friends.
CTLeafez
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You say your friends didn't tell you they applied for a good school until after the deadline. Did this mean you didn't apply? If so then that's your fault. You need to take control of your own life, don't just follow your friends. If YOU want to go to a good school/college/Uni, you need to take the initiative yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.81%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (137)
17.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.16%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.81%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.68%

Watched Threads