The Student Room Group

BTEC level 3 extended Diploma in Business studies

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Hey, for all dedicated and motivated individuals who would like to do better in both Unit 6 and 7 exams to achieve a distinction, I will be making a group chat, where I will send information relevant to both units.

Please join if your willing to attempt both papers, as all students within this group chat need all the guidance they can get, including me. After attempting the papers, you can either get this marked by your own teacher, or I can get it marked by mine, that way we can really determine where we can gain the most marks within the exam. ALL HELP IS NEEDED. Through multiple examples we can truly understand this exam more and achieve a better mark.

Through joining I will also send over my personal Unit 6 and Unit 7 Revision Documents which are very extensive. Alongside this, if everyone plays their part, we can easily have over 20 examples of top answers, which is more than enough.

Just know, attempting these papers together will make it easier for all on the day!

Feel free to private message me with your number so I can invite you. Maybe a brief message explaining what you feel stuck on, so I can try my best to send the most relevant information on the group chat!

Thank you all for reading.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
Reply 21
That was helpful, thanks
Reply 22
Original post by dh09ruv
IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Hey, for all dedicated and motivated individuals who would like to do better in both Unit 6 and 7 exams to achieve a distinction, I will be making a group chat, where I will send information relevant to both units.

Please join if your willing to attempt both papers, as all students within this group chat need all the guidance they can get, including me. After attempting the papers, you can either get this marked by your own teacher, or I can get it marked by mine, that way we can really determine where we can gain the most marks within the exam. ALL HELP IS NEEDED. Through multiple examples we can truly understand this exam more and achieve a better mark.

Through joining I will also send over my personal Unit 6 and Unit 7 Revision Documents which are very extensive. Alongside this, if everyone plays their part, we can easily have over 20 examples of top answers, which is more than enough.

Just know, attempting these papers together will make it easier for all on the day!

Feel free to private message me with your number so I can invite you. Maybe a brief message explaining what you feel stuck on, so I can try my best to send the most relevant information on the group chat!

Thank you all for reading.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Hi could you please add me to the group chat so I can get some help with these two units as I’m really struggling on them.

Thanks
Reply 23
I think the set task is going to be on staff rentention, I might be wrong but you never know👐
Reply 24
Does anyone know how to lay this out and would it be like the unit 2 exam ??
Reply 25
Has anyone got the answers for the exams today please, my exams tomorrow and I really need help😩😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending