Oxford MSc Integrated Immunology for *2019-2020* Watch

tkdbrn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not really... I did not get any notification about the interview. By the way congrat for those who already got invitation
tkdbrn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BafSarpGh)
Has anyone had an interview/ invitation for an interview recently?
Not really, I did not get any invitation from the Uni. By the way congratulations for those who already got interview invitation.
ShalomieR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BafSarpGh)
Has anyone had an interview/ invitation for an interview recently?
I haven't heard from them
noxice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everyone,

I had an interview yesterday. Half of my interview was questions about my personal statement and such, the other half was immunology based questions. Good luck to anyone who has an interview still ahead of them!
linaaa94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noxice)
Hello everyone,

I had an interview yesterday. Half of my interview was questions about my personal statement and such, the other half was immunology based questions. Good luck to anyone who has an interview still ahead of them!
Hello! Congratulations on your interview ! Do you know when they will be making decisions ?
LukePH
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by linaaa94)
Hello! Congratulations on your interview ! Do you know when they will be making decisions ?
February 15th is the date I was told.
noxice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LukePH)
February 15th is the date I was told.
yea, i’ve been told the same
Jacksgap
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is that once they have interviewed all of the candidates? Or just for you guys ? Do they have like a quota for when they can give offers i.e after interviwing 15 candidates they decide two weeks later to give 4 offers and so on so forth?
Jacksgap
Rep:
?
Did anyone ask how many applicants they recieved?? 🤔🤔🤔
noxice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jacksgap)
Is that once they have interviewed all of the candidates? Or just for you guys ? Do they have like a quota for when they can give offers i.e after interviwing 15 candidates they decide two weeks later to give 4 offers and so on so forth?
I think he meant that 15th was the final decision day based on all candidates. I didn't ask about the number of applicants I'm afraid, sorry.
linaaa94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noxice)
I think he meant that 15th was the final decision day based on all candidates. I didn't ask about the number of applicants I'm afraid, sorry.
Do you know if they are going to let candidates know what is the decision on February 15th or they are going to make decisions on that day and send emails the next week ?
Jacksgap
Rep:
?
Do you know if they are going to let candidates know what is the decision on February 15th or they are going to make decisions on that day and send emails the next week ?
Have u had your interview??

I guess that's it then more interviews after 15th.
linaaa94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have u had your interview??

I guess that's it then more interviews after 15th.
No I was wondering if they will send emails with the final decision on 15th but I believe that there won't be more interviews after this date.
ShalomieR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think they’re going in order of when we applied or just randomly?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jacksgap
Rep:
?
That's good question... Maybe random
Jacksgap
Rep:
?
So guys....what are your other options if you don't get interviewed at all or no offers... Plus I see others who bumped into this thread to say they've been invited maybr they've been selected based on their degree background which we don't know about... Would be useful if they let us know about themselves? So we get idea of how they select? 🤔😊
Last edited by Jacksgap; 1 month ago
ShalomieR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So what are your other options if you don't get interviewed at all or no offers... Plus I see others who bumped into this thread to say they've been invited maybr they've been selected based on their degree background which we don't know about... Would be useful if they let us know about themselves? So we get idea of how they select? 🤔😊
I’ve also applied to Imperial College and depending on the outcome for Oxford I might apply to other universities too. How about you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jacksgap
Rep:
?
Same I am thinking of applying to imperial! But what do you want to do in future?

Do they interview at Imperial?
noxice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe he said we will find out on Friday 15th.

So guys....what are your other options if you don't get interviewed at all or no offers... Plus I see others who bumped into this thread to say they've been invited maybr they've been selected based on their degree background which we don't know about... Would be useful if they let us know about themselves? So we get idea of how they select? 🤔😊
I study biochemistry and had a immunology-based summer project. Also if I don't get an offer my second option is Birmingham.
sara_blore
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
noxice what were your questions on immunology?
What is your background. I have done human medicine so wanted to know if it's gonna be different. I have an interview in about an hour.
Last edited by sara_blore; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads