Oxford MSc Integrated Immunology for *2019-2020* Watch

DiegoB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everybody, and congratulations on getting an offer. I also confirmed my place, as well as my College. Shall we create a FB or whatever group so we can get to know each other? I believe it's quite a small programme..
boryana97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiegoB)
Hi everybody, and congratulations on getting an offer. I also confirmed my place, as well as my College. Shall we create a FB or whatever group so we can get to know each other? I believe it's quite a small programme..
Hey! Congratulations to you too!! Yes, that's a great idea, we can create a FB group
bittersandsweet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations! I agree! Would be a great idea. Would you be able to provide a link here?
(Original post by boryana97)
Hey! Congratulations to you too!! Yes, that's a great idea, we can create a FB group
DiegoB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I tried, but I need to add at least one friend in order to create it. We'll need to connect first

(Original post by bittersandsweet)
Congratulations! I agree! Would be a great idea. Would you be able to provide a link here?
(Original post by boryana97)
boryana97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I tried, but I need to add at least one friend in order to create it. We'll need to connect first
Yes, I also tried, you can add me, my profile is : https://www.facebook.com/boriana.ilieva1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads