The Student Room Group

Teesside studio apartment available

I am looking for a student to take over my tenancy at Rede House, Middlesbrough, due to a change in circumstance.

The property is a Deluxe Studio apartment at Rede House, with double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, kitchen, and en suite bathroom with shower! It is an absolutely brilliant studio, I can’t fault it. It is one of the more spacious studios in Rede House, perfect for singles or couples too, as long as both are students! And if you’re a couple, you can pay half the rent each to cut costs!

The studio apartment contains everything you need for a lovely home. The kitchen has a microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, oven with trays, all the essentials except kettle and toaster. The building also has several communal wash rooms where you do your washing, and our floor’s wash room happens to be only a couple of doors down so it’s only a few seconds walk to and from the wash room, it’s perfect!

Rede house also has a social room with pool tables and vending machines, a cinema room, and it’s own small gym you can use for free if you live here! There is a great sense of community here, everyone is friendly and student-age so it is ideal for making friends, and I would definitely recommend Rede House to anyone.

Rede House is also right in the town center of Middlesbrough, only a few minutes’ walk from shops, restaurants, takeaways, bowling, and the cinema! The university is a 5 minute walk away so it really is the perfect student accommodation all-round!

Rent is £117.50 per week starting from January 2019 (The day you receive your student loan) and the contract ends August 30th 2019. The rent is paid in termly instalments at the time you receive your student loan. I have already paid the 1st instalment so there is 2 more instalments to pay on the contract when you get your loan. Contract can be renewed if you want to stay another year. There is a deposit to pay of £275 before moving in. Moving in dates are flexible during January as I am able to leave the property whenever.

Viewings are welcome and if you are interested in viewing or would like any more information please contact myself, Sara Gee, on 07748974682 or [email protected].

Alternatively, you can contact Rede House on 0161 924 3868 or email the building manager, Nicci,on [email protected] to arrange a viewing or find out any more info, but make sure she knows it’s for Sara Gee’s property!

(Photos provided are from the Rede House website)

FB_IMG_1543855510883-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855501962-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855493781-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855489864-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855506078-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855517207-compressed.jpg.jpegFB_IMG_1543855514300-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you :smile:
Original post by Breeee
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending