eliasalhanouti
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i was wondering the ammount of people that are succsessful on the partners programme as iam wondering is there a large amount of people that dont get on the programme. and when you complete it , do you recieve an offer straight away
Last edited by eliasalhanouti; 2 years ago
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by eliasalhanouti)
i was wondering the ammount of people that are succsessful on the partners programme as iam wondering is there a large amount of people that dont get on the programme. and when you complete it , do you recieve an offer straight away
Hi eliasalhanouti,

The good news is that there's no limit to the amount of students who can be offered PARTNERS! If you're eligible for PARTNERS then you will be accepted for it.

You won't receive your offer straight away - first the team will verify whether you are eligible as a PARTNERS student, they will then contact your referee to confirm your details and once confirmed your application will be passed to Admissions for consideration.

Hope this helps,

Valentina
eliasalhanouti
Rep:
?
(Original post by Newcastle University)
Hi eliasalhanouti,

The good news is that there's no limit to the amount of students who can be offered PARTNERS! If you're eligible for PARTNERS then you will be accepted for it.

You won't receive your offer straight away - first the team will verify whether you are eligible as a PARTNERS student, they will then contact your referee to confirm your details and once confirmed your application will be passed to Admissions for consideration.

Hope this helps,

Valentina
so i will considered after i finsh the summer school ? , so would there still be a chance that i wont be accepted even if i complete the summer school ?, thank you.
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
so i will considered after i finsh the summer school ? , so would there still be a chance that i wont be accepted even if i complete the summer school ?, thank you.
Hi eliasalhanouti,

You would have recieved an offer before attending the summer school - successful completion of the summer school and achieving the grades in your offer eg ABB will secure your place.

Valentina
Estaphel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey! I was accepted onto the partners programme and got my offer on Monday, took about 5 days for the offer once my partners had been approved.
eliasalhanouti
Rep:
?
Hey I was just wondering , did you still have an interview and is the summer school easy to finsh
Estaphel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think you misunderstood, I've only just applied myself aha. I didn't have an interview (cellular and molecular biology) but I think it differs course to course. When I went to the open day this year, though, I was told by one of the guides of the tours that about 90-95% of people pass the summer school. Hope I helped!
eliasalhanouti
Rep:
?
Does newcastle uni look at your gcse grades ? because i didnt achieve the highest grades and mostly got 5's and 6's as ididnt know what i wanted to do and now that iam in college , i realised dentistry is for me and hopefully i would be able to achieve the required a level grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (269)
56.39%
I don't have everything I need (208)
43.61%

Watched Threads