Original post by Renee Stevens
The 11th xx

Aw mine is for the 18th! Good luck x
Thank you! good luck to you! x
Original post by Renee Stevens
Thank you! good luck to you! x

Thank you xx
Original post by SkyJewel
I didn't apply to Hartpury, but was there anything that stood out to you compared to RVC?

The people seemed really nice at Hartpury and they have a lot of equine facilities, which really appeals to me. I think I might go for RVC as my firm but I have heard that the accommodation is pretty bad there so I'm really not sure
Original post by Pixiedust99
I put Hartpury as my Firm. Withdrew from Edinburgh because I was sick of waiting on them getting back to me. Really wasn't impressed with edinburgh's communication with us.

Hey! I'm trying to decide between RVC and Hartpury and I was wondering if there is anything that drew you towards Hartpurty in particular?
Original post by **Meg**
The people seemed really nice at Hartpury and they have a lot of equine facilities, which really appeals to me. I think I might go for RVC as my firm but I have heard that the accommodation is pretty bad there so I'm really not sure

Yeah I wasn't keen on the vn housing. At least they let you pay only when you are there which is good since we're barely on campus 😅 The fact that hartpury focuses on an interest of yours sounds like a bonus!
Original post by **Meg**
Hey! I'm trying to decide between RVC and Hartpury and I was wondering if there is anything that drew you towards Hartpurty in particular?

Hey, Congratulations on your offers. I never applied to the RVC as my teacher who examines the OSCE’s had a lot of bad feedback to say about the RVC. Students weren’t ready for the exams, middle of no where, higher living costs as you had to go into London to do activities etc. Hartpury for me stood out a mile. I loved how more personal the classes where and the teachers seemed to be really involved. I feel particularly confident that I will be placed into a good practice for my placement year, as the likes of other uni’s who may not help you as much. Overall I feel Hartpury will suit me a lot better, I have an equestrian background as well so both the veterinary nursing facilities and stables was a massive bonus too. Also when looking on review websites Hartpury Statistics were very very good and were mostly the highest.Cheltenham/ Gloucester is a beautiful area, with great links to Bristol, Birmingham and London too :smile: x
Hey, Congratulations on your offers. I never applied to the RVC as my teacher who examines the OSCE’s had a lot of bad feedback to say about the RVC. Students weren’t ready for the exams, middle of no where, higher living costs as you had to go into London to do activities etc. Hartpury for me stood out a mile. I loved how more personal the classes where and the teachers seemed to be really involved. I feel particularly confident that I will be placed into a good practice for my placement year, as the likes of other uni’s who may not help you as much. Overall I feel Hartpury will suit me a lot better, I have an equestrian background as well so both the veterinary nursing facilities and stables was a massive bonus too. Also when looking on review websites Hartpury Statistics were very very good and were mostly the highest.Cheltenham/ Gloucester is a beautiful area, with great links to Bristol, Birmingham and London too :smile: x

Thank you!!! This was really helpful x
Update on interviews, she said should be around about now so fingers crossed we'll hear soon 🤞

Did you get an interview for Napier? X
Original post by Meghan Welsh
Did you get an interview for Napier? X

Hey, no I'm still waiting for an email sadly
Hey, no I'm still waiting for an email sadly

Aw that’s so bad! Let me know if you hear anything soon x
Reply 191
Just wondering if someone who had an interview for Napier today could tell me abit of what it involved please? ie how many people were in each group, what sort of questions were asked, what practical assessments were there? Many thanks in advance and Good Luck to everyone!! X
Original post by KMor47
Just wondering if someone who had an interview for Napier today could tell me abit of what it involved please? ie how many people were in each group, what sort of questions were asked, what practical assessments were there? Many thanks in advance and Good Luck to everyone!! X

When’s your interview? X
Reply 193
It's on the 18th of March! x
When’s your interview? X
Original post by KMor47

Mine too!!!
Original post by KMor47

How are you preparing for the interview? X
Aw that’s so bad! Let me know if you hear anything soon x

Hey I just got an interview! It's not on the same day as you though, mine is the 29th March. Good luck for yours!
I got one too, even tho I withdrew from Napier last week...again brilliant organisation 😂😂 Good luck to everyone going x
Hey I just got an interview! It's not on the same day as you though, mine is the 29th March. Good luck for yours!

Yayyy!! Well done, so happy for you! Hope yours goes well! Good luck x
I got one too, even tho I withdrew from Napier last week...again brilliant organisation 😂😂 Good luck to everyone going x

Well done!!! When is your interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending