TUI Holiday rep summer 2019 (assessment day)

Watch
Jessylouise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can someone shed some light on what happens on assessment day? How many people are at the interview? I have mine on 5/12/18
Last edited by Jessylouise; 2 years ago
Chole09
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There’s a group interview and two role play scenarios plus a one on one interview but I’m not sure what else. I’ve been googling and it mentions a presentation but I didn’t think we had to prepare one? So I’m slightly freaked out! I’ll be there on the 5th too in Manchester ?
Jessylouise
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeah I’ve read that too, we did a 2 minute video though didn’t we?! Ahhhh see you tomorrow then!!
Chole09
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah i think that might be what they were referring to haha! We will have to find each other and stick together hehe
Chole09
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m sure they’ll explain it all when we get there too
Last edited by Chole09; 2 years ago
jodiemarie3008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi what job have you applied for? Just wondering as I have applied for the baby club and wondered if anyone else has.
kouneli
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Heyyy, did anyone pass the assessment day? mine is in two days and i am freaked out :< could you please share your experiences?
hholmes150054
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Had my assessment day on wednesday and got offered a job today 😊 if anyone wants to know what to expect etc then just ask!
jodiemarie3008
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone applied for the baby club rep?
Alicevictoria_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I have my assessment day next weekend and am so unsure of what to expect or what will happen which just makes me so nervous do you have any advice? 😌
jodiemarie3008
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got mine next Saturday too!
Doughnut94
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hholmes150054)
Had my assessment day on wednesday and got offered a job today 😊 if anyone wants to know what to expect etc then just ask!
amazing you got the job! could i have some info please?? mine's wednesday and im unsure if i just need to prepare a warm up activity and a presentation or if they are the same thing!! dont want to go unprepared!
greenTurner
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Doughnut94)
amazing you got the job! could i have some info please?? mine's wednesday and im unsure if i just need to prepare a warm up activity and a presentation or if they are the same thing!! dont want to go unprepared!
How did it go? I have mine soon! Do you have any info about the structure of the day/ what to expect and any tips! Thanks x
Alexc95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys I’ve just submitted my video application for the holiday rep job. How did your assessment days go and what did this consist of. This is the most recent forum I’ve found 😂
JEBrown1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can you please explain what happened on the assessment day? I’m unsure what to expect 😩 Thankyou! Also huge well done on getting the job 😀
Last edited by JEBrown1; 2 years ago
Lozza6789
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve got mine on Wednesday at Manchester anyone else there? Unsure what to expect too!
Kateparky366
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please could you tell me about your experience and some tips? Mine is on Wednesday and really don't know what to expect
Kateparky366
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hholmes150054)
Please could you tell me about your experience and any tips? Mine is on Wednesday and I really don't know what to expect.
Kateparky366
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lozza6789)
I’ve got mine on Wednesday at Manchester anyone else there? Unsure what to expect too!
Hi, I'm going to the one on Wednesday at Manchester
Alexc95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When did you all submit your video part for the 2 minute sales pitch? You will have to let us know how you get on with the experience day and what it entails. GOOD LUCK
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads