Some advice please Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So about a week ago I was at a&e because my chest felt super tight and hard to breathe and it was a mixture of my asthma and chest infection and it’s now cleared up with steroids and antibiotics.
However I’m left with this cough which is quite chesty and I’m still coughing up some phlegm? Should I go back to doctor or treat with pharmacy medincw
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So about a week ago I was at a&e because my chest felt super tight and hard to breathe and it was a mixture of my asthma and chest infection and it’s now cleared up with steroids and antibiotics.
However I’m left with this cough which is quite chesty and I’m still coughing up some phlegm? Should I go back to doctor or treat with pharmacy medincw
Go to your GP. It's probably linked to the infection
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Manunited1955
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have similar problems bringing up crap from within body=trying to vomit up crap that is stuck in throat.
Go to Doctor's and get it checked out, BTW I am not Asthmatic- but, possibly are you eating a lot of fatty foods ? or smoking ? or drinking ?
any and all these could also cause problems, so try a healthy diet for a week ?
Your body, you choose how to fuel it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads