Want more information about this university?
sharondodd82
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have applied for child nursing for Sept 19, I haven't had a decision on my application yet but it has been over 3 weeks so very anxious to know. Anyone else applied?
fionam12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have also applied to do child nursing for the sep 19 intake and I had my interview today (4th dec) I sent my application off on the 8th of Nov, and they got back to me with the interview invitation within about a week. I think they’re doing quite a lot more interviews as they told me today that I wouldn’t know how successful I was until they interview more groups of people. Good luck with your application x
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
Thank you, I sent my UCAS form off on 31st Oct, admissions say course lead has my application and will be in contact soon. Fingers crossed for an interview. How did your interview go? Good luck x
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
Hi I recieved an email today and have been invited to interview on the 3rd Jan. So excited, but nervous also as I got to interview stage back in 2016 and did not get offered a place. Fingers crossed this is my time now. Sharon x
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
Have you heard anything back yet?
xxcocoxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hii there I am also applying for children's nursing.i have done my interview but haven't heard anything back just yet fingers crossed though!!!!!
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
I had interview last Thursday found out yesterday I have been offered a place so excited, good luck.

(Original post by xxcocoxx)hii there I am also applying for children's nursing.i have done my interview but haven't heard anything back just yet fingers crossed though!!!!!
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
I recieved an offer yesterday 😀

(Original post by xxcocoxx)hii there I am also applying for children's nursing.i have done my interview but haven't heard anything back just yet fingers crossed though!!!!!
JoAnna86
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi is anybody still waiting? I have applied for child nursing at Northumbria but so far I’ve heard nothing, anxiously awaiting an email everyday now 😱😔
Last edited by JoAnna86; 1 year ago
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
I got an offer few days ago, good luck.

(Original post by JoAnna86)Hi is anybody still waiting? I have applied for child nursing at Northumbria but so far I’ve heard nothing, anxiously awaiting an email everyday now 😱😔
Danielle1411
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoAnna86)
Hi is anybody still waiting? I have applied for child nursing at Northumbria but so far I’ve heard nothing, anxiously awaiting an email everyday now 😱😔
Hiiii, I also applied to Northumbria for children’s nursing in 2019. My UCAS was sent on 7/12/18. I then received an invitation to interview on 17/12/18. I had my interview on 10/01/19 and received a conditional offer just today (14/01/19). My process was quite quick but I wouldn’t worry because whenever I went to my interview they told me I might not hear back until March because they have so many to get through. Wishing u the best of luck and hoping to see u all in September !!! ❤️
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
I had my offer, hopefully meet u in September 😁

(Original post by Danielle1411)Hiiii, I also applied to Northumbria for children’s nursing in 2019. My UCAS was sent on 7/12/18. I then received an invitation to interview on 17/12/18. I had my interview on 10/01/19 and received a conditional offer just today (14/01/19). My process was quite quick but I wouldn’t worry because whenever I went to my interview they told me I might not hear back until March because they have so many to get through. Wishing u the best of luck and hoping to see u all in September !!! ❤️
Georgia566
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, ive got my interview this thursday coming up! (7/2/19) Those whove had their interviews already, what kid of questions should I be expecting? Any advice?
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
It's mainly group activities, then they ask why nursing in one to one. There's a written test at the start basically watching a slide then comments on it. Good luck(Original post by Georgia566)Hi, ive got my interview this thursday coming up! (7/2/19) Those whove had their interviews already, what kid of questions should I be expecting? Any advice?
xxcocoxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey
yeah i got my offer for northumbria a few weeks back i was so happy!!
sharondodd82
Rep:
?
Well done, see u sept! Are u on favebook? Add me Sharon Louise dodd

(Original post by xxcocoxx)hey
yeah i got my offer for northumbria a few weeks back i was so happy!!
Kimbell87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Sharon,I have my interview on Tuesday, just wondering if you could help me out on what kind of questions to expect?
Ellison_92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What was your interview like? Do you remember any of the questions? Thanks
Ellison_92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone any advice on what the interview is like and the questions?
Thanks
James
paulastamp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi. I've just applied to Northumbria for Child Nursing for this September. Can any of you show me a copy of the timetable you had for the first year?:crossedf:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads