Choosing A level Subjects (Applying on Monday) Watch

midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've decided to do 4 A levels (yes I know it's a heck of a lot of work and tbh I really don't care). So far I have three confirmed, which will be Maths Biology and Chemistry (the age old combination). However I am really struggling to decide what to do for the fourth. Currently my options are Psychology, Sociology, English Literature and Language, and Music.

At the same time, I also have the option to do an IB which also sounds appealing to me, here all my subjects but my 4th higher level are decided with the options being Social and Cultural Anthropology, Psychology or History. Again I like all three of these subjects and can't decide what to do.

Does anyone have any ideas, or do any of these courses. I have a deadline whereby all my applications have to be sent in two weeks time, I'm really nervous and don't want to pick something that I'm going to regret.
Shiv7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by midiwombatz)
I've decided to do 4 A levels (yes I know it's a heck of a lot of work and tbh I really don't care). So far I have three confirmed, which will be Maths Biology and Chemistry (the age old combination). However I am really struggling to decide what to do for the fourth. Currently my options are Psychology, Sociology, English Literature and Language, and Music.

At the same time, I also have the option to do an IB which also sounds appealing to me, here all my subjects but my 4th higher level are decided with the options being Social and Cultural Anthropology, Psychology or History. Again I like all three of these subjects and can't decide what to do.

Does anyone have any ideas, or do any of these courses. I have a deadline whereby all my applications have to be sent in two weeks time, I'm really nervous and don't want to pick something that I'm going to regret.
Do you have a general idea of what you might want to do at university?
midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Shiv7)
Do you have a general idea of what you might want to do at university?
Medcine, But I want the Music/Humanities because it shows breadth yk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?