Worried about uni Watch

death07/08/17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm not worried about the people there. I'm worried that I'm going to start the course and be really out-of-my-depth. I keep up with A-levels (I think) but I feel like I'm just not going to be able to handle the level of the work and don't really know what to do. I want to go to uni, I'm just worried. Any advice?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I found first year of uni way easier to keep up with than A levels really, but this might be subject dependent.
death07/08/17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
I found first year of uni way easier to keep up with than A levels really, but this might be subject dependent.
What subject did you do?
Jessie24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by death07/08/17)
I'm not worried about the people there. I'm worried that I'm going to start the course and be really out-of-my-depth. I keep up with A-levels (I think) but I feel like I'm just not going to be able to handle the level of the work and don't really know what to do. I want to go to uni, I'm just worried. Any advice?
Yes there is a lot of reading to do (dependent on subject) but trust me, everyone is out of their depth at first. It takes time to learn new skills, just like it did when starting with a levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads