AestheticEnergy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Best of luck with your 2019 goals! :rave:
lol, gotta love SMART :yep:
And the image didn't work :sad: It's not that your technical skills are horrible, TSR's upload images thing is pretty bad itself so I would definitely recommend using Imgur and then putting the link for the image in between [img] [/img] and that should upload the image :yes:
Thank you! and thanks for the tip!! i'll try use that next time when i desperately need a picture heheh
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AestheticEnergy)
Thank you! and thanks for the tip!! i'll try use that next time when i desperately need a picture heheh
Np :hugs: that tip has deffo come in handy for me so I hope it works for you too :yes:
brainzistheword
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Happy New Year!

Love your creativity and absolutely love this thread - well done and keep up the amazing work!
AestheticEnergy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Friday 8th February 2019
Rainy days and Mock exams (yay.)
Wow, I haven't been updating in a while- well, here I am, for another scoop on how I'm dealing with Year 11. So, its already February, eh? January went by fast! That means the GCSE's are even closer now. Thrilling. To be honest, I'm having a tough battle between revision and pure procrastination, which is why I came online to TSR to see how others are coping.
I was walking home from school today; the rain was drizzling down and my coat was drenched in cold rainwater. In my mind, i thought "Yo, I better start revising- I have my mocks coming up in like 2 weeks!", and this is when I realised that I'm not working to my potential! I need to up my game, as they say. Usually, I'd be revising half-heartedly, saying to myself, "Ah well, there are still other kids who aren't revising at all so...you doing a good job". Obviously, this is an example of a lazy mindset, and the fact that I am confessing this shows that we can all improve some way or another.
I've just been rambling now, so I'm gonna cut short right here. Just remember kids- Everything you do now will either make you smile or cry in August 2019. And don't do drugs!
~AestheticEnergy~
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Best of luck with your mock exams! :rave:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.07%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.7%
No, but I want to start (186)
35.91%
No, I am unable to (121)
23.36%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.96%