Rejection Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I told a girl my feelings and she said she doesn’t have the same feelings for me back, I feel like sh*t after her friend told me she likes someone better than me. I question my worth after that. She also sits in front of me looking straight at me, in class, I can’t change my seat. I really don’t know what to do, and I don’t think I’m better than anyone... I’m currently 15
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You just have to live to fight another day. Dating is a jungle and getting blown becomes painfully familiar for most guys. But somehow the successes, when they come, make up for it.
Analyst89
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
There's plenty of fish in the sea and life moves on.

Rejection is hard but there is plenty of females out there.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
My friend, no one is better than you. In fact, there is no one person better than another. Now, rejection is just an opportunity to find someone better! You got rejected? So what! She's just missing out on being with an awesome individual. There are plenty more girls out there, so don't lose hope
Guarddyyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Jokes on her, she doesn't know what she's missing out on.
Ninja_R
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Tell her friend (B) that's exactly why you like your crush (A) and not her (B). Because (A) is and will always be much much better than (B).
Kidding. Don't do that. Then you stoop to (B)'s levels. And they sound toxic.

In all seriousness, the friend (B) sounds like a loser who's out to join in on a bit of drama. You were very brave and you confessed your feelings. Not everyone you like will like you back, and that's okay. Not everyone deserves your 'liking'.
The best you can do it carry on as normal, don't treat her (A) any differently; be yourself, talk to other cute girls around you.

Girls work in funny ways. Once a guy tells a girl he likes them, even if the girl doesn't like him back, she will get jealous if the guy then flirts with other girls. They develop this weird sense of possessiveness.
Just keep your chin up, carry on as normal, focus on things you love. She'll fade into the background like other things that don't matter.
Last edited by Ninja_R; 3 months ago
MrGeorgeRobinson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I told a girl my feelings and she said she doesn’t have the same feelings for me back, I feel like sh*t after her friend told me she likes someone better than me. I question my worth after that. She also sits in front of me looking straight at me, in class, I can’t change my seat. I really don’t know what to do, and I don’t think I’m better than anyone... I’m currently 15
some people aint even man enough to tell their feelings. at least u got it over with instead of clinging to false hope. find someone new.
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You're 15. You have your whole life ahead of you. You will get many rejections in your life, point is the biggest playas don't let it affect them. The biggest playas will tell you that for every girl they sleep with, 5 girls would reject him. It's the fact that they don't care that those 5 girls rejected him that makes them who they are. That's the aim.
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Rejection is a part of life and nowhere will you face as much rejection as you will in the dating/relationships game. Your job as a man is to never let rejection stop you living your life and enjoying yourself. Never let any girl hold that much importance in your life that you question yourself when she rejects you. Accept that this girl doesn't like you, and move on with no regrets. Next time, just do your own thing and let the girl come to you. Better you learn these lessons now while you're still a teenager.
Theuglybox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I know how you feel. I only recently realised I had feelings for one of my close friends. If I was to ask them out, I would definitely be rejected.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (88)
9.97%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (146)
16.53%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (127)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.92%

Watched Threads