I want offers

See my recent posts in this thread...
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5580052
[2019] Official Fastest and Slowest Offer Senders

Posted from TSR Mobile
perfect thank!!!
Less than 24 hours.
1 Day
Took a day for my first , 4 days for my second , 5 days for my 3rd and fourth and still haven't received anything back from my 5th which has been 3 weeks Wednesday. Don't worry I'm sure you get some soon
Reply 9
10 days
Like a month?
Time gives no indication of whether you’ll be rejected or made an offer. No news isn’t bad news, it’s literally just no news
The only time it MAY be like 2% worrying is Bristol. Bristol is notorious for putting ppl’s applications ‘on hold’ to wait for other applicants and make a decision after checking more applications, so there’s a minute chance that you’re not a strong enough applicant for them to make an offer to without checking the strength of others’ applications.
Got my first 2 in 5 days
Reply 13
Applied just before start of winter break, still received nothing. Edinburgh's been handing out offers, whilst my other two wait until after the deadline to start considering applicants. I'm not too worried due to the timing of my application plus uni's being shut over Christmas - but the waiting sucks so much!
Original post by Tsruser31415
I want offers

Still waiting, applied on the 23rd. I would have expected perhaps one or two offers by now if it wasn't the holidays but due to that I'm not fussed (would like one soon though!)
Does anyone know if it's worrying that I've submitted my application 5 weeks ago and have only received 1 offer from Exeter (law)? Bristol got back to me a week ago to request more information but nothing else since then. My other options (Durham, Warwick and Lancaster) have not replied at all...
My responses started with a rejection 2 days after I applied, but my first offer arrived 6 days ago. I applied a little over a month ago.

Quick Reply

Latest