Turn on thread page Beta

Curved penis watch

Announcements

Okay so my penis is curved to the left i was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on trying to straighten it, yes i have tried masturbating for the past 3-4 months with the other hand with what appears to be no change. Was wondering if a penis traction device could help me straighten my penis. Also how would i go about booking a doctors appointment for something like this as i have never booked one before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so my penis is curved to the left i was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on trying to straighten it, yes i have tried masturbating for the past 3-4 months with the other hand with what appears to be no change. Was wondering if a penis traction device could help me straighten my penis. Also how would i go about booking a doctors appointment for something like this as i have never booked one before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Are you in any pain? Does it stop you having a normal sex life? If no to both questions then there's nothing to worry about. If you really want to see your doctor though you just book an appointment like normal. You don't normally give the reason for seeing your GP when you book it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Are you in any pain? Does it stop you having a normal sex life? If no to both questions then there's nothing to worry about. If you really want to see your doctor though you just book an appointment like normal. You don't normally give the reason for seeing your GP when you book it.
    But to prove his point he may have to get it up in GP's office.

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
    No it doesn't cause me any pain but it does affect my sex life as im very insecure about it and dont like anyone to see it

But to prove his point he may have to get it up in GP's office.
    Would it be possible that a doctor might refuse to do this

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't cause me any pain but it does affect my sex life as im very insecure about it and dont like anyone to see it
    Actually, the shape of your penis does not affect your sex life at all. Your attitude to the shape of your penis may affect your sex life. In other words, the problem is between your ears, not between your legs.

Go to your nearest Ann Summers shop, none of the best vibrators are straight.

And babies come out from vaginas. They're hardly going to be so sensitive that the shape of the penis will make any difference.

It's the angle of attack and rhythm that counts, not the shape. And the tongue and fingers are at least as important as the penis when it comes to fully satisfying love making sessions for the woman.

Stop being so perfectionist over such unimportant things as the shape of your penis!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So there's no physical reason it stops you having sex? It seems like it's just your attitude towards it is affecting it in which case the doctor can't do anything about it I'm afraid. You need to work on this insecurity.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

It's not about the shape, it is about how you connect to a person you are intimate with. No penis or vagina is the same. Your penis is normal. Don't worry. The brain is the most important sexual organ anyways. Be a present and caring partner and and I am sure you will be alright.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.