Does he like me or not Watch

Girlgirl1995
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I added this guy on insta and he messages saying if he knows me from somewhere n I say no n then he asks how I found him n I say that he was in my suggessuggested friends so a few weeks pass n I notice he isn’t liking my pics ( only one out of 6) n I send him a funny questionaire for bantz to ask why he doesn’t like my pics n he laughs n then says it’s cuz he doesn’t know me personally m then I say ok , I just sent it for bantz n he likes me message n then says ids ok n that’s the end of the convo , I thought he liked me cuz he messaged me first that’s why I’m confused , I’m really inexperienced with guys so plz b kind LOL
Jeffhudson92
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You sound as thick as pig shite.
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
You sound like a miserable prick so **** off n get a life mate
Jeffhudson92
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Girlgirl1995)
You sound like a miserable prick so **** off n get a life mate
Awww don’t be like that I’m sure you are really hot, with epic prowess.
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
Ugh leave me alone mate your comment literally hurt my feelings n ruined my day, to u it may just be a funny comment but plz think before you act
Jeffhudson92
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ugh leave me alone mate your comment literally hurt my feelings n ruined my day, to u it may just be a funny comment but plz think before you act
Please forgive me, as you have no understanding of my deep unseated sorrow for what I have done. I should be rebuked, rebuked into the mountains until the day you say I may be fit to leave.
Last edited by Jeffhudson92; 1 week ago
Sandhu11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jeffhudson92)
You sound as thick as pig shite.
Fam you crack me up 😂😂🤣😭😭
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sandhu11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Jeff ngl u made my day bruh its 3am rn and im laughing my ass off
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, he isn't interested doesn't sound it sorry
Sandhu11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So I added this guy on insta and he messages saying if he knows me from somewhere n I say no n then he asks how I found him n I say that he was in my suggessuggested friends so a few weeks pass n I notice he isn’t liking my pics ( only one out of 6) n I send him a funny questionaire for bantz to ask why he doesn’t like my pics n he laughs n then says it’s cuz he doesn’t know me personally m then I say ok , I just sent it for bantz n he likes me message n then says ids ok n that’s the end of the convo , I thought he liked me cuz he messaged me first that’s why I’m confused , I’m really inexperienced with guys so plz b kind LOL
I don’t think he likes you.. if he did he would have chatted to u more. Whats your insta tho lemme hyu
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
Please forgive me, as you have no understanding of my deep unseated sorrow for what I have done. I should be rebuked, rebuked into the mountains until the day you say I may be fit to leave.
Yeah don’t come back
Jeffhudson92
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah don’t come back
I hope you know how deep my suffering goes, please release me from my suffering!
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sandhu11)
I don’t think he likes you.. if he did he would have chatted to u more. Whats your insta tho lemme hyu
I don’t give out my insta to strangers sorry 😐 this guy had mutual friends that’s why I added him in the first place , also Thankyou for your opinion n I agree on it, this whole confusion was created by my friend who insisted that she had a feeling He liked me n I told her it ain’t true but her persistence kind of confused me n I came here for a second opinion
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
I hope you know how deep my suffering goes, please release me from my suffering!
I love the fact that you’re suffering, stay there ok I’ll come a check up every once in a while
Jeffhudson92
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I love the fact that you’re suffering, stay there ok I’ll come a check up every once in a while
Please don’t forget! Don’t forget the dark and painful banishment of that you have struck upon me!
patry27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why make multiple threads just for this lmao
RicoChandarana
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What a stupid post. A boy talks to you. well done
Girlgirl1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by RicoChandarana)
What a stupid post. A boy talks to you. well done
Yeah I need a Nobel prize biatch so many miserable idiots on here lol
RicoChandarana
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Yeah I need a Nobel prize biatch so many miserable idiots on here lol
Attention seeker
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads