The Student Room Group

Probably the most confusing situation to be in

so there’s this guy In summer let’s call him ‘tom’ and he really liked me, I friendzoned him hard because I didn’t like him in that way. He then got with some girl a month later and she cheated on him since they broke up me and my friends all met up with him and his mates, he encouraged him best mate to begin talking to me ( I wasn’t aware of this ).

Let’s call his best mate ‘sam’ now Tom still would keep looking at me and I would catch him staring FULL ON STARING, and then a week pasts (a few weeks back) and I suddenly had all these feelings for ‘Tom’ (thinking about it the reason for this is because previous to liking him I had been speaking to some proper ********s just not nice boys, so when I spoke to Tom I’m sure I’m mixed up ‘wow ur a lovely person’ to ‘wow I think I have feelings for u’ then I was drunk and thought it was a gd idea to let him know I felt this way.

Tom was surprised and brushed it off like it was nothing he says ‘I will consider it’ he said ‘I don’t wanna rush into anything if I’m not sure’ clearly he had lost some of his feels for me. I gave myself a few days to think and then didn’t wanna make myself look like a mug so I confronted him and said ‘look I think I mixed up my feels bc u are just a lovely guy, I don’t wanna play u around, things happen for a reason and I’m not going anywhere but I don’t wanna rush bc I dunno how I REALLY FEEL’ this only made him want me more and since I said that he was trying to get real close, hugging me etc when we were all drunk (I’m 17) now after I told him to stop being so affectionate ( because he was giving me loads of mixed signals and head ****ing me).

I saw him best mate ‘sam’ looked real sad, so I asked what was up (sam and I had spoken a few times, he’s super caring and lovely and we get on well for the short time I’ve known him) it took him a while but he said that ‘tom encouraged me to chat to u, and I do like u I’m ngl I really get along with u idk you just chill and super lovely but thing is pls be careful I love tom but he’s muggy when it comes to girls, he doesn’t know what he wants right now so don’t take anything in too deeply’ NOW I’m so confused on what the hell to do?! I like both of them in different ways and don’t wanna play them?!

Sam is so hot but I know Tom the most and we get along?! YIKES HONesly SO AWKWARD THAT THEY ARE BEST MATES?! I’m seeing them all this weekend so I need advice coxoxo
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
what... what did I just read
Looks like schools stopped teaching paragraphing.
Reply 3
Am lost
I've just edited the opening post to make it more readable. You need to use paragraphs to make it more readable and thus likely get a response.
honestly you don't need a relationship rn, ur confused and its better to stay away from them and clear ur head before getting into anything rn. time will tell whether any of them are worth it, initial feelings of infatuation can blind u so take hella time ok? u don't wanna be played or trapped in a relationship u longer want but feel obliged to continue bcos 'hes a nice guy'
also.....why would this tom guy tell his friend to go for u then not tell his friend whgat happened between u while ALSO trying to make moves on u?? fishy....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending