?
Report 1 month ago
A mirror because then I see my face.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A board game called Ants In The Pants, I was told it was really fun, in the thank you card I called them a dirty cheap piece of crap, I wanted the Red Mega Man.
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
worst but also the best:

My wife, on her first ever christmas (before we were married) wanted to buy me a present because she was spending christmas with me and my family. It was her first ever christmas, and she knew nothing about the festival bar the bare essentials beforehand - and had never bought anyone a christmas present before - and barely ever bought presents as in her culture its not the done thing.

She spent ages and ages shopping to try and buy a present for me - and was really stressed out by it, as she wanted it to be perfect. I won't say what it was she bought in the end because its a bit personal, but its something I had 6 of already. From anyone else it would have been the worst present I had ever received, But in this case I loved it and still do, because of the amount of thought and effort she put into it. She tried so hard, and really went over the top to try and get involved in my traditions/festivals, and what she actually got didn't matter - her attitude and the way she appraoched something that meant a lot to me, was far more important.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1410)
79.66%
Leave (360)
20.34%

Watched Threads