Gave my Assignment in late ... Will I still be able to achieve a first class? Watch

anniisa97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
OK, I'm stupid. I can't believe this happened to me. But I had my work all organised and then realised I hadn't referenced correctly when I handed it in. I'm still getting use to the APA Style. Assignment ended up being handed in late.

This is my first year of Uni, and this was my first assignment. Will I still be able to achieve a 2:1 after this or a first class for my degree? This is probably a stupid question but I am really upset and on the verge of crying.

I'm going to get a D for this assignment since it was late. How badly will this effect my grades?
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anniisa97)
OK, I'm stupid. I can't believe this happened to me. But I had my work all organised and then realised I hadn't referenced correctly when I handed it in. I'm still getting use to the APA Style. Assignment ended up being handed in late.

This is my first year of Uni, and this was my first assignment. Will I still be able to achieve a 2:1 after this or a first class for my degree? This is probably a stupid question but I am really upset and on the verge of crying.

I'm going to get a D for this assignment since it was late. How badly will this effect my grades?
First-year grades tend not to affect your final degree classification, but check your course handbook.

Even if you're capped at a D for this assignment, you can definitely still get a 2:1 or a first.
anniisa97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
First-year grades tend not to affect your final degree classification, but check your course handbook.

Even if you're capped at a D for this assignment, you can definitely still get a 2:1 or a first.
Thank you! I needed to hear this. This really isn't a good start but I'll learn from this hopefully
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads