In uni broke, depressed and nothing to eat! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For the past couple of weeks I've been literally eating on one meal a day! I normally get student loan but all of it is spent on my rent. I get no support from my family because they have their own problems.. its just so hard I'm so hungry and literally have no money to buy food. I only have ketchup and bread in my fridge. I've already asked a few of my friends for money in the past but I haven't paid them back yet so I really can't ask them again.. I'm starving and don't know what to do
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For the past couple of weeks I've been literally eating on one meal a day! I normally get student loan but all of it is spent on my rent. I get no support from my family because they have their own problems.. its just so hard I'm so hungry and literally have no money to buy food. I only have ketchup and bread in my fridge. I've already asked a few of my friends for money in the past but I haven't paid them back yet so I really can't ask them again.. I'm starving and don't know what to do
Emergency loan. From your uni. Oh, and get a part time job or a sugar daddy.
LeapingLucy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In the short-term, your university/student union will have a hardship fund for students in situations like yours.

In the long-term, however, if your family are not giving you any extra money you will need to get a part time job to supplement your loan. I would see if you could work a few hours over the Christmas holiday and then get a more permanent part time job in the new year once you’re back at uni.
SJW-
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
take overdradts out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (131)
46.45%
Pro-humanity (151)
53.55%

Watched Threads