The Student Room Group

Christmas, Haloween at University

I will hopefully be at university this time next year but what are the xmas period and Haloween like during university term time. Is the lecture you have fun during the last day. What is it usually like
Original post by travelcollegeguy
I will hopefully be at university this time next year but what are the xmas period and Haloween like during university term time. Is the lecture you have fun during the last day. What is it usually like

Nothing different. Lectures still happen. It isn't like primary school where you play Christmas games and listen to Christmas music or dress up in scary costumes. You do your work like normal.
Original post by travelcollegeguy

Hey, they usuaally dont change much but maybe little things like starting the lecture or seminar off with a halloween or christmas song or maybe they might wear a christmas jumper but as were only in for short periods theres not much you can do!
Which univeristy are you thinking of going to?
Sophia :smile:
Liverpool or chester are my main choices but I would not be disappointed at brighton, cardiff or southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending