Revision Watch

Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in year 11. Is it too late for me to start revision? It is already December and I am aiming for mostly 7's and perhaps a few 8's.Will I be able to achieve these? I only have 5 months left! Help..am freaking out!!
elizabethlau
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
I'm in year 11. Is it too late for me to start revision? It is already December and I am aiming for mostly 7's and perhaps a few 8's.Will I be able to achieve these? I only have 5 months left! Help..am freaking out!!
It’s definitely not too late lol, just start revising right now if you’re worried
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
a-rose02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t freak out. You have a lot of time left. There have been many who have started revising in March/April and came out well. Just make a start now, that way you’ll avoid cramming and be able to have enough time to review notes and feel prepared. I’m sure you’ll be fine
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by a-rose02)
Don’t freak out. You have a lot of time left. There have been many who have started revising in March/April and came out well. Just make a start now, that way you’ll avoid cramming and be able to have enough time to review notes and feel prepared. I’m sure you’ll be fine
Hopefully....
a-rose02
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hopefully....
It’s understandable to panic, but you’re in a great position, even better than I was, as I was cramming at the last minute. Relax, and know that as long as you keep putting the work in, you will be more than prepared for the exams in May. As long as you know what works best for you in terms of revision, you should be absolutely fine. Just make sure you start working on past papers, as this will help direct your revision and help you understand which topics you’ll need to focus on. Hope this helps
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
It’s understandable to panic, but you’re in a great position, even better than I was, as I was cramming at the last minute. Relax, and know that as long as you keep putting the work in, you will be more than prepared for the exams in May. As long as you know what works best for you in terms of revision, you should be absolutely fine. Just make sure you start working on past papers, as this will help direct your revision and help you understand which topics you’ll need to focus on. Hope this helps
Thank-You so much...I just wish i wasn't that grade consicous....however I really want these grades as I have been working my ass off from year 10. Thanks for taking the time to give advice.
a-rose02
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank-You so much...I just wish i wasn't that grade consicous....however I really want these grades as I have been working my ass off from year 10. Thanks for taking the time to give advice.
Honestly I was the same as you, just completed my GCSEs this summer, (currently doing A-Levels) and came off the back of some pretty high grades when I was in Year 10 so I know how you feel there. You just have to try and look at the facts- you’re in a great position right now, and have plenty of time to get it right. Try not to get yourself into the habit of stressing this early, take time to enjoy your studies and I’m sure you’ll achieve everything you want to achieve. Good luck!
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Honestly I was the same as you, just completed my GCSEs this summer, (currently doing A-Levels) and came off the back of some pretty high grades when I was in Year 10 so I know how you feel there. You just have to try and look at the facts- you’re in a great position right now, and have plenty of time to get it right. Try not to get yourself into the habit of stressing this early, take time to enjoy your studies and I’m sure you’ll achieve everything you want to achieve. Good luck!
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads