Have you ever been to a concert? Watch

MeterMaid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If so, who was the first singer/band you saw live? If you haven't, then who would you like to see? (I'm going to my first ever concert the weekend after my gcse mocks finish to see sir Paul McCartney! I can't wait)
chooseanother
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not yet, but I bought tickets to see my favourite band (Day6) live for their first world tour in January! The concert is a day after my first ever university exams so I'm really excited
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive only ever been to see shania twain.
Id love to see her again. Id also love to see busted, mcfly, kaiser chiefs and maroon 5
sanaa17
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yup an 8D concert
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My first concert was Rihanna aha, not a huge fan of her but she was amazing at the time, when you're young its hard to get into most concerts, either have to go to local acts or really big acts with an adult, can't go to most shows because they flat out only take 16 year olds or older, the bigger ones will allow under 16 with an adult. Been to loads since I turned 16, london is perfect for concerts, someone's always selling tickets for a great act at a great price at the last minute
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope, but I'm hoping to go next year
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My first concert was S Club 7 (showing my age there!) and I've also seen a Pop Idol concert which was Gareth Gates & Will Young, Take That (twice), Robbie Williams, Lucy Spraggan.. and to be honest I feel like I've been to more than that, but I honestly can't think of any. I'm not the biggest live music in arena fan, but I did enjoy the ones I went to. I'm always saying "I want to go!" when bands announce tours, but I never actually get around to getting any tickets.
princessmaire80
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My first concert was Take That when I was 11.
Since then- blimey I’ve been to so many.
Boyzone (and I’m going to their farewell tour in January) Travis (on several occasions- amazing). The Ordinary Boys, Steps (twice) James Arthur (twice) Ed Sheeran (not especially impressed) Blue more times than I care to remember U2 at Twickenham (I’m not a fan- I only went as my wheelchair was the only way my other half who is a fan could get tickets! But I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed) There are more that I’m too embarrassed to mention
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did not go to a concert so far, although I was thinking about going to visit. Maybe it comes true in the future.
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My first concert was Papa Roach when I was 16, my second was Black Sabbath a couple of weeks after
NotNotBatman
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope, but I want my first one to be a really good concert.
SanityGone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Green day was my first concert - amazing live.
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Several. First gig over here was 50 Cent at the NEC in 2003. Most recently Danzig at the Brixton Academy.
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I saw Gorillaz and they were mint
Picnic1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oasis around the time of Heathen Chemistry, Radiohead when they were touring Kid A / Amnesiac , Radiohead again around the time of In Rainbows, R.E.M. twice around the time of Reveal / Around The Sun, The Zutons, Feeder, John Squire, The Animals, Madness (it was free), Status Quo (it was free), Ginger Baker from Cream (just accompanying a drummer friend), Roger McGuin of The Byrds, Huey Lewis and The News, Brian Wilson, Kate Bush, Niles Rodgers.
Last edited by Picnic1; 3 weeks ago
Caner53
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I saw a local punk band live first time in my life and broke my arm during pogo
barror1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah! Saw Fall Out Boy at the o2 in March and got VIP tickets to Home Free this past September. Both were ****** fantastic!
Last edited by barror1; 4 weeks ago
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yis.

Want to see George Ezra + Sigrid next year :ninja:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nahh. But I've been to LOADS of local gigs and raves, with actual rated artists and mixers performing. Cant say who because im not sure it's wise to say who's holding these kinda events anyways. ya know if ya know. But it's in the grime/road rap, garage, and gabber genres.
Manitude
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My first one was when I was 12 seeing The Musical Box. Completely lost count of how many gigs I've been to since then as it's generally about one per week or two for the last few years. I used to have a running tally of who I had seen on last.fm but I gave up on it about four or five years ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (24)
42.86%
Pro-humanity (32)
57.14%

Watched Threads